DEC 2016 Florida Bragging Rights

Started by Capt. BassinLou, November 30, 2016, 12:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Congrats to Tressbasser, you caught some very nice fish last month.

With November behind us, we all know what time it is.  Redemption time!! The past is the past and the board is wiped clean once again. For those of us who have been part of this club for a while now, we have a returning stud in the month of December. He's caught some pigs in the past and he hasn't been on the water for quite some time so he's hungry to get after it. 

If this is your first time coming across this post, and your interested in learning more, click on the link below. Before you do however, you have to be a FL UB member to participate.
~read http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=122445.0

For the rest of you, you know what to do, and if choose not to participate this month, that's ok too. We love ya either way.

And with that.... I'm in!!  ~gf

SFL BassHunter

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

West6550

zamguy

2016 LCB, 250 Merc Pro XS, Lowrance Electronics
GLoomis Rods  Shimano Reels  Power Pro line

rchiuz

In!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is the worst thing about being a bank fisher? Always having to watch out for dog poop LOL

Capt. BassinLou

Wednesday Dec 7, will be the last day to enroll for the month of December. After that, the next open window will be Jan 1, 2017.

ccr425

BarryFL

In.

Has there ever been a discussion about having a private and public waters contest? I can't compete with folks that are jumping fences to fish private water.
~Barry~

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: TR21PDCTampa on December 01, 2016, 07:52:25 PM
In.

Has there ever been a discussion about having a private and public waters contest? I can't compete with folks that are jumping fences to fish private water.
Barry, to answer your question, no , there has never been a discussion about having private and public waters contest. This club encompasses both. Some participants have accessibility to both types of waters, and others like me for example, only have access to fish  public waters. Fishing private waters via scaling fences is not condoned.

Tressbasser

I don't have any more access to water than anyone else. I always have rods in my truck, and if I see something I want to fish, I fish it. For the record, the only "tressbassing" I do is at businesses (or schools), where many other people fish as well. The  two times I visited that school pond before, there were people there fishing already, which is what prompted me to do it in the first place. I never go in retention ponds where people live, unless I have permission. If a property is marked "No Fishing", or "No Tresspassing", I avoid it.
That said, I'm in.

FD

In. I may not get to fish again this month, but on the off chance I can talk a fish into jumping in the boat, I want to be able to count it

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Fishindaddy on December 02, 2016, 03:36:49 PM
In. I may not get to fish again this month, but on the off chance I can talk a fish into jumping in the boat, I want to be able to count it

Hey bud, I was curious to hear how you have been. Great to see on board.

BarryFL

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 01, 2016, 08:32:44 PM
Barry, to answer your question, no , there has never been a discussion about having private and public waters contest. This club encompasses both. Some participants have accessibility to both types of waters, and others like me for example, only have access to fish  public waters. Fishing private waters via scaling fences is not condoned.

I guess that didn't come off as I intended. Sorry if I offended anyone.

~Barry~

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: TR21PDCTampa on December 02, 2016, 03:55:46 PM
I guess that didn't come off as I intended. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Barry, it's all good. I don't think any offense was taken.

Swede

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

Tressbasser

Ok, let's start the month with these little guys:

18.5"

16.5"

17.5"

Limit of 83.5

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Tress, I documented yesterday's catch.

Deadeye

Swede

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

Capt. BassinLou

ccr425

West6550

Capt. BassinLou

CCR and WEST, documented today's catches.

Tressbasser

Good evening Lou. Please cull the 14.25, 16.5, and 16.75 for these:

17.25 + 17.5 + 17.75 +17.75 +18.5 = 88.75

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk