A few shots from this year

Started by Mike Bush, December 10, 2016, 01:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Bush

Lots of ups and downs this year in personal life. Fishing happened in there at times. Here are a few I took pictures of. No PB due to the fact if it happens it will more than likely break the state record.

Smallie_Stalker

Sorry for the tuff year Mike but it's good to see you back. Hopefully the coming year will be better for you.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Princeton_Man

Some dang nice fish there Mike! I'd sure like to have caught some that nice this year. ~c~
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Capt. BassinLou

I hear you about having a tough year in the personal life dept. Hey... but you still managed to catch some very nice fish in the process. Nice fish!!  ~c~

Mike Cork

First IT"S OKAY TO SMILE... you might think you're a tough guy but we know different...  ~roflmao

You found a few good ones  ~c~

Hopefully both you and I will have a better year in 2017, my back surgery put me down for most of it. ^-^

If you get tired of the cold, we fish year round down here and late January is when the double digit girls start daring the strength of the anglers. ;)

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Them are some nice looking fish. ~c~ ~c~ I know the feeling about getting out because of health reasons. :'( :'( I'm hoping to be able to get out next year.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

caddyjoe77

Dude!!! long time no see on here!!  Nice pigs!!
BeerMe

Mike Bush

Thanks for all the replies guys. It was probably the biggest up and down year in general Ive had in my life. The 1st half of the year was good, fishing Federation Divisional at GVille, buying a "new" boat, putting marriage back together and wife graduating college with a new career path. The last half of the year was just the opposite. Lost a great job (along with 4 others), denied unemployment due to crooked ass HR Manager, sold half my fishing stuff to keep from losing boat, house...etc...

Its now 2017, no payments were ever late and I worked for a friend to close out the year and was laid off (drawing unemployment finally). He hooked me up knowing my situation and I would be allowed to draw unemployment.

I usually dont put any personal stuff out there, but thought I would this time. Everyone goes through struggles in life. The key is to move forward and not let something effect you in such a way that you feel you cant succeed and have a positive outlook. Lots of situations are not ideal, and even wrong. Thats life, learn and move forward.

I have no idea what this year will bring with work or fishing....well...I do know I will be fishing!!!

Mike Cork

Life can be brutal!! Keeping priorities and doing what you can... it will turn around if you work hard enough. Looking forward to reading about your adventures on the water!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

caddyjoe77

Wow Mike, I was wondering why you hadn't heard from you in forever! 

Sounds like it was a tough go, but only one way to go and that is up!!
BeerMe

BassTrap316

Now them are some nice fish right there!  ~bb

Sorry to hear about the rough year. Looks like the fish had some mercy on you though!  ;)

LgMouthGambler

Those are some cool pics. And nice fish too!
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

basss

1995 Gheenoe Highsider
2018 12' Bote HD Paddleboard