Wilough slough

Started by sticks, March 15, 2017, 10:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sticks

Kickingbass ????? Any reports? Finally got a new aluminum to hit this lake after about a 15 year absence

Lipripper

Quote from: sticks on March 15, 2017, 10:32:35 AM
Kickingbass ????? Any reports? Finally got a new aluminum to hit this lake after about a 15 year absence
Good Luck out there and I didn't fish over in Indiana last year but am going to try to get over there this year.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

kickinbass

See my post Fishing in February . I have not been out since then due to the crazy weather.

Lipripper

Don it's good to see you stopping by ever so often. ~c~

sticks

kickinbass

closed for hunting season

Lipripper

Quote from: kickinbass on November 02, 2017, 02:44:11 PM
closed for hunting season
Howde Don and how are you doing? Miss you around here since it's been awhile since you stopped by for a visit.

kickinbass

Doing ok. Been busy with work and have had no time for play. Trying to catch up with my home repairs after being down for a year . Still dealing with pain from injuries but hanging in. Hopefully the  fish will pay in 2018. Only got out fishing 6 times this year. 63 bass caught and released . ~beer~

Lipripper

Quote from: kickinbass on November 02, 2017, 08:35:23 PM
Doing ok. Been busy with work and have had no time for play. Trying to catch up with my home repairs after being down for a year . Still dealing with pain from injuries but hanging in. Hopefully the  fish will pay in 2018. Only got out fishing 6 times this year. 63 bass caught and released . ~beer~
I hear you and I'm still recovering from my cancer treatment and starting to fix things I had to let go cause I just didn't have the strength to do them. I only went fishing twice this year but each time I was gone for about 3 week each time Crappie fishing. Hope you can get out more next year.