Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on July 25, 2017, 08:17:05 PM
LMG has Reels as part of his 401K  Joe and Rock are following a similar investment strategy
Ah... that makes sense. Lol!!

rockchalk06

I didn't mention the preorder 200k either.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

rockchalk06

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

cortman

Go ndéana an diabhal dréimire de cnámh do dhroma ag piocadh úll i ngairdín Ifrinn! (the most intense gaelic curse I know)
Joe is unstoppable!

caddyjoe77

Quote from: cortman on July 25, 2017, 09:46:19 PM
Go ndéana an diabhal dréimire de cnámh do dhroma ag piocadh úll i ngairdín Ifrinn! (the most intense gaelic curse I know)
Joe is unstoppable!

Wtf??  lo

You better not be talking to the monkey!!   ~roflmao
BeerMe

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: cortman on July 25, 2017, 09:46:19 PM
Joe is unstoppable!
Somebody get the Holy Water, hes speaking in tongues. Lol

<")))>{

FISH520

Joe/THE MONKEY and whatever cortman is drinking inspired me to join in. 2 TD Fuegos in route!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: FISH520 on July 26, 2017, 04:16:37 AM
Joe/THE MONKEY and whatever cortman is drinking inspired me to join in. 2 TD Fuegos in route!

That was a good deal. Them reels are very nice, and very modifiable. Lol

<")))>{

FISH520

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 26, 2017, 05:17:58 AM
That was a good deal. Them reels are very nice, and very modifiable. Lol

<")))>{
I'm already looking at what i can do to them. Oh god! ~beer~ ~beer~ ~beer~

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: FISH520 on July 26, 2017, 05:23:14 AM
I'm already looking at what i can do to them. Oh god! ~beer~ ~beer~ ~beer~
The spool is the same as the TD Zillions. So your options there are limited to that. But, the gold PE spool is an amazing mod for that reel. It can cast and pitch very well. Or, if you find a 100M spool.

<")))>{

FISH520

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 26, 2017, 05:27:53 AM
The spool is the same as the TD Zillions. So your options there are limited to that. But, the gold PE spool is an amazing mod for that reel. It can cast and pitch very well. Or, if you find a 100M spool.

<")))>{
Good deal. I have had that spool in my cart about 3 times lol. Need them in hand, but thinking about keeping one as is for my re-action baits and the the other go all pimp my ride  :shocking: ~sweat :surrender:on it for t-rigs.

caddyjoe77

Quote from: FISH520 on July 26, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

Awesome!!   You're going to love them!  Especially if you get another spool.
BeerMe

rockchalk06

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on July 25, 2017, 10:10:44 PM
Wtf??  lo

You better not be talking to the monkey!!   ~roflmao

Translated: The devil're welcome your backbone ladder picking apples in the garden of hell! (The Most Intense Gaelic curse I know)
Joe is unstoppable!

cortman

Quote from: rockchalk06 on July 26, 2017, 08:36:08 AM
Translated: The devil're welcome your backbone ladder picking apples in the garden of hell! (The Most Intense Gaelic curse I know)
Joe is unstoppable!
Well the Google translate is a bit off. It's "May the devil make a ladder of your back bones while picking apples in the garden of hell!".

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

FISH520

Quote from: cortman on July 26, 2017, 09:04:33 AM
Well the Google translate is a bit off. It's "May the devil make a ladder of your back bones while picking apples in the garden of hell!".

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
That is sooo cute. Happy thoughts

LgMouthGambler

Man, this has gone 5 pages quick.  lo

rockchalk06

White truck dropped a box off this morning

rockchalk06

This thing is slick. Brand new as described.

Needs a good tear down and clean/flush/lube to get rid of all the factory grease.

I have a 96mm black handle for it, CarbonTex drag and she will be ready for pitching jigs.

j102

caddyjoe77

Quote from: rockchalk06 on July 27, 2017, 12:26:28 PM

This thing is slick. Brand new as described.

Needs a good tear down and clean/flush/lube to get rid of all the factory grease.

I have a 96mm black handle for it, CarbonTex drag and she will be ready for pitching jigs.

Junkie!!  lo
BeerMe

caddyjoe77

Anteras and this one showed up. Wow!! 😳
BeerMe

caddyjoe77

Lest we forget this too!! lo

Sv103 h model for shallow cranks or skipping

BeerMe

rockchalk06