Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveTX

Some stuff showed up yesterday at the house.  lo
I think it was 19 packs of Incredi-Frogs, 6 Academy frogs, and one Lew's reel.

cport

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 08, 2018, 01:36:06 AM

<")))>{

Oohhh M-aattt!
15% eBay coupon up to $100 off on purchases $25 or more.

Coupon code PRONTO15.

Only good til 10PM Pacific time today.

Yours truly and forever,
The Bait Monkey

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: cport on August 08, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

Oohhh M-aattt!
15% eBay coupon up to $100 off on purchases $25 or more.

Coupon code PRONTO15.

Only good til 10PM Pacific time today.

Yours truly and forever,
The Bait Monkey

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Yeah, yeah. I already got the notification this morning.  lo Im GOOD, seriously. Im tapped out of my expenses. Unless, I sell another reel.  :help:
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: SteveTX on August 08, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
Some stuff showed up yesterday at the house.  lo
I think it was 19 packs of Incredi-Frogs, 6 Academy frogs, and one Lew's reel.

Hey Steve, do you like Culprit baits...  ~roflmao ~roflmao...  :o :o

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 08, 2018, 12:42:27 PM
I was thinking the same thing.  lo lo I'm sure glad y'all are feeding the monkey and keeping him away from my house.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

caddyjoe77

bought a hydrowave h2 KVD with the ebay code today...good deal. 

tried to then get 3 spools of tatsu....couldnt apply that code.  that sucked. 
BeerMe

SteveTX

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 08, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

Quote from: Lipripper on August 08, 2018, 12:57:32 PM
I was thinking the same thing.  lo lo I'm sure glad y'all are feeding the monkey and keeping him away from my house.

I do like Culprit worms. I like their plastic and was hoping these Incredi Frogs were going to be very similar. So far I like them. I had a massive blow up on one. I was sick for the next 2 hrs. I spent a 1/2hr trying followup and the next 1 1/2 hrs dreaming about that one I missed.  :'( Oh well I know he is in there.  :)

Im done buying so that monkey is gone from here. I swear I heard him say he was headed north.  lo

Captsteve

Quote from: SteveTX on August 08, 2018, 10:36:54 PM
I do like Culprit worms. I like their plastic and was hoping these Incredi Frogs were going to be very similar. So far I like them. I had a massive blow up on one. I was sick for the next 2 hrs. I spent a 1/2hr trying followup and the next 1 1/2 hrs dreaming about that one I missed.  :'( Oh well I know he is in there.  :)

Im done buying so that monkey is gone from here. I swear I heard him say he was headed north.  lo
good luck with that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Lipripper

Quote from: SteveTX on August 08, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

Im done buying so that monkey is gone from here. I swear I heard him say he was headed northlo

He has caddyjoe77 and oldfarts address.  ~roflmao

Oldfart9999

Quote from: Lipripper on August 09, 2018, 12:26:24 PM
He has caddyjoe77 and oldfarts address.  ~roflmao

He can come here but he's going to leave hungry, I shot the wad on my HOOK 2 and RAM mount so I gave him your address Jerry. ;D ;D lo
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Lipripper

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on August 10, 2018, 07:10:11 AM
He can come here but he's going to leave hungry, I shot the wad on my HOOK 2 and RAM mount so I gave him your address Jerry. ;D ;D lo
Rodney
I'm going to go down to the post office and get a PO box .  lo lo

Sandman7925

Couple new reels. Got the conquest a couple weeks ago and loved it. Just got the BFS conquest in today. Put some 6lb mono on it and was throwing a little beetle spin around no problem. I was laughing catching tiny little bream on a bait caster. Kinda felt like a kid again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Sandman7925 on August 14, 2018, 04:57:17 PM
Couple new reels. Got the conquest a couple weeks ago and loved it. Just got the BFS conquest in today. Put some 6lb mono on it and was throwing a little beetle spin around no problem. I was laughing catching tiny little bream on a bait caster. Kinda felt like a kid again.

That CQ BFS is one awesome reel. Its on my radar. Youll have a ton of fun with it.

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

cbburke

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

LgMouthGambler

cbburke

Damn - I need to start wearing glasses :)

Sorry LMG - Thought it was yours :) but that BFS is sweet !
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

Lipripper

Quote from: cbburke on August 16, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

Not to worry if it's on his radar it will be in his hands sooner or later.  ~roflmao ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: cbburke on August 16, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

Oh.  lo  I have the little Conquest 50 only....for now.  ~roflmao  Id like to get my hands on a CQ50S, the OG BFS Conquest.

SFL BassHunter

Da monkey got me.

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Lipripper

Them look good Rick now get some line on them and take them fishing tomorrow.  ;D

SFL BassHunter

They are spooled up with 65lb Yellow Power Pro. One is paired with my 7'0 H F Helios Rod and the other my 7'4" Tatula Frog Rod. At the half way point I will switch them around to get a feel for each on each rod.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Lipripper

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on August 17, 2018, 07:48:22 PM
They are spooled up with 65lb Yellow Power Pro. One is paired with my 7'0 H F Helios Rod and the other my 7'4" Tatula Frog Rod. At the half way point I will switch them around to get a feel for each on each rod.
Sounds like a plan. That reminds me my 50 lb Hi Viz Power Pro is suppose to be in tomorrow.

Sandman7925

Making room for the bait monkey by making some rod holders for the man cave. Was overdue for this.

Lipripper

Looks good but don't think cause you have all the spaces filled with a rod that the bait monkey won't come looking through your window and ringing your door bell.  lo lo

Sandman7925

Quote from: Lipripper on August 18, 2018, 12:07:27 PM
Looks good but don't think cause you have all the spaces filled with a rod that the bait monkey won't come looking through your window and ringing your door bell.  lo lo

It's got spaces for 3 more rods but I'm gonna make another set to mount on the wall. When needed anyways. Took like 30 minutes and about $15 worth of lumber.