Doc Irv Custom Baits Giveaway [14 May 17]

Started by Mike Cork, May 10, 2017, 12:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Doc Irv is giving away a sample pack to three lucky winners.  :-*

To enter the drawing email me the correct answer to the question below at
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

You must put "Doc Irv" in the subject line and your "screen name" in the text to qualify!

Question:
Doc Irv is having a special on his 5" Irvco's, what is the sale price posted on his website?

Hint: https://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox//

I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick a winner for us.

You have until Sunday at midnight (14 May 2017) to get your answer in. Good Luck.

I will draw the winners on the Monday or Tuesday following the Sunday closing date. I never know when I'll feel well enough to go fishing so... I've left myself two days to pick the winners ~shade

Please give the site sponsors first shot at your fishing dollars when it's time to buy. They have great products and will save you money. We just ask that you look to them first.

Monster Fishing Tackle
Dobyns Rods
Bass Angler Magazine
[NuTech Lures
Doc Irv
Mister Twister
Get Bit Outdoors
Mega Chomp
Fishing Frenzy Tackle

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

All right good to see the contest running again. ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

bassmanstan

I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smallie_Stalker

I am all in for some more Doc Irv baits. Thanks Doc and UB.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Kris

I'm in to add more Doc Irv baits to my box
Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

zippyduck

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

nats

fishandkamp

Let's see if my luck holds up. I am in on this one.

Captsteve

I'm in. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

SteveTX

I just won the NuTech give away  :)  And being I don't fish these senko style baits hardly ever but I wanted to wish everyone good luck and thank UB and Doc Irv for the giveaway.  :)

twocold

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: SteveTX-4758-JK on May 11, 2017, 01:43:15 AM
I just won the NuTech give away  :)  And being I don't fish these senko style baits hardly ever but I wanted to wish everyone good luck and thank UB and Doc Irv for the giveaway.  :)

Steve, the sample packs Doc is giving away usually contain a variety of styles of plastics. Thought I'd let you know just in case you want to change your mind and get in on the fun.  :-*
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Lipripper

Quote from: SteveTX-4758-JK on May 11, 2017, 01:43:15 AM
Like Smallie said it's not just senko style baits in there so jump on in. ;D

SteveTX

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on May 11, 2017, 03:45:49 PM
Steve, the sample packs Doc is giving away usually contain a variety of styles of plastics. Thought I'd let you know just in case you want to change your mind and get in on the fun.  :-*
Ahh well that's cool but I figure I already got a freebie and I really haven't been here long. It's all good I have more plastics than I can use in 2 lifetimes as it is anyway.  lo  Thanks guys for the offer.  :)

FLAbassin

I'm in.   Baits look interesting. Might have to try some out regardless.

flowerjohn

ThNks Dc Irv!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Cork

What a great response for Doc Irv  ~c~ Lots of entries. Thank you everyone for visiting Doc's site and hopefully you were able to take advantage of the sale he has going on. Doc is truly a custom bait designer. If you think of the color or shape he'll get it made for you! He can also save you money or make a tweak to baits you're already using. Make the softer, more salt, different flake, you name it and he can do it. These kind of adjustments can make the difference between casting what everyone else is or catching fish that snuff their noses at the traditional.

Our winners are

FISH 517
LgMouthGambler
Mrstangbib

Please send Doc your mailing address so he can get your sample pack out to you. Click here to send a message through the site Doc Irv

Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Congratulation FISH 517 and Mrstangbib and LMG  ~c~ Oh Doc LMG wants some of them Senko style baits.  lo lo

cport

I just got mine, ordered some flukes and senko styles a few weeks ago, have caught fish on both. I love the sink rate on them.
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

FISH517

zippyduck

Congrats guys

LMG YOU WON  ~c~ So you can quit whining about not winning.  ;)

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: zippyduck on May 16, 2017, 02:51:24 PM
Congrats guys

LMG YOU WON  ~c~ So you can quit whining about not winning.  ;)

Im still gonna whine.  lo
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Mike Cork on May 16, 2017, 03:40:17 PM
Am I missing something here 8)  :-\

Its cause I always say I never win a contest.  lo

Thanks to Doc and UB for the contest. Ill go back to my complaining now.  ~roflmao