UBCS 2017 Results

Started by Fishingfun86, June 12, 2017, 10:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishingfun86

WE had a great group of guys come this year to the 14th Annual UBCS.  The most important thing is that TCTC brought home the club trophy ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~.  My wife took a ton of pictures that I will be posting on facebook in a UBCS Album.  I will try to post a bunch here.  If you are not Friends with me on Facebook Add me Andrew Harmeson.

Total Weights:
TCTC     68.22 lbs   ~bb ~bb ;PHO)
LJ          54.06 Lbs  :'(

Big Bass for Saturday:
Jeff and Seth          6.47 lbs
Josh and Matthew  6.47 lbs

Big Bass for Sunday:
Chip and Andrew    5.33 lbs

Individual Weights:
~1 Ron and Hubbard    25 lbs
~2 Darrin and Brice      20.5 Lbs
~3 Jeff and Seth           19.1 lbs
4. DJ and Jesse             18.9 lbs
5. Mike and Laurie         17.9 lbs
6. Rideout and Sherrad   17.9 lbs
7. Ledoux and Jared       16.6 Lbs
8. Josh and Matthew       16 Lbs
9. Durham and Dewight  15.2 lbs
10. Chip and Andrew        15 lbs
11. Brent and Brian B.    13.3 lbs
12. Jimmy and Leslie      13.1 lbs
13. Trent                       11.63 lbs
14. Steve and Jeff          10.8 Lbs
15. Robert and Paul        8.8 lbs
16. Brandon and Chris    7.04 lbs
17. Mark and Austin       6.86 lbs
18. Wayne and Hunter    6.36 lbs
19. Russ                        5.1 lbs
20. Hugh and Joe           4.17 lbs
21. Charles and Russel    3.26 lbs
22. Mike B. and Lewis     1.52 lbs
23. Don and Carl            0 lbs
-There is a reason its called fishing and not Catching!
-"The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook"
-Current Sponsors: www.crossedindustries.com

Lipripper

Thanks for the report and can't wait to see them pictures. I will have to add you on FB. ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Lipripper

I still have my Tee shirt from the 2010 meet.

Jared LeBlue

WTG go guys. ~c~

Don't let TCTC fool you and think it was a blow out. Lock Jaw took home 3 trophies and in the top 10 5 were from the Lock Jaw crew but TCTC did what they needed to do to take home the big trophy so Congrats on a job well done. The fishing was tough for everyone which I would say was due to the full moon and the high pressure sitting on top of us for the tournament. No matter what we had a great time and as always we enjoyed the company.

Also I want to put out a big thanks and job well done to Andrew and all the TCTC members that help put this years event together.  ~c~
Ardent Prostaff

Lipripper

Jared glad y'all had a good time and in the end that's what counts. Good food and spending time with good friends and trying to put some fish in the live well so you can have something to weigh in.  ;D The trophy is going back north for a visit but as the Cubs fans said for over 100 years . WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR.  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Mike Cork

Yep a fantastic time as always :toot:

Andrew and crew did an awesome job  ~c~

Jared it was a blow out and you all know it, that's why you spent Saturday night destroying livewells  ~roflmao you figured the only way to win was to prevent us from bringing fish back on Sunday  :surrender:

Jared please pass on once again that the Lock Jaw cooking crew is awesome!!! I know Jimmy, Johnathon and the rest were tired, hot and flat worn out but they all jumped in and made fantastic meals on Friday and Saturday. A huge hats off and thank you!!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Jared LeBlue

You see thats the mind set of TCTC. You clean their livewells for them and they get mad. lo

Seriously I didn't look at the board on Saturday so I didn't know that Ron was leading the tournament. That livewell would have been left alone. I'm just glad they were able to overcome the 45 minutes of flushing the livewell and keep the lead for the win not just for sake of it but for the sake of my life. ~roflmao

Sorry for that Ron but you will get a pass from now on. I think you suffered enough. ;D

On a side note apparently Ranger Boats have some supper livewell systems because Ron was the only one that had the foaming factor. Legends must be weak. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Zuk

Awesome time as always! Good friends, good food and cold beer can't beat it!
All though the weights may not prove it I can guarantee everyone worked their tails off catching them. Andrew and crew put on first class tournament! Congrats to all the winners!

Zuk

We did come across some good scenery sunday morning on the water, makes us appreciate what

You guys do and have done for us to be able to do what we love to do!

Maybe Jared will share that pic!

Jared LeBlue

Yeah this was an awesome site.

Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Man I enjoyed the hell out of it again this year, it's always nice when you guys get to see me again.  8)

My Doc must have the pills about right because the live well thing didn't do anything but take some time to clean LOL  I did make a call to Andrew and took pic's cause I wasn't taking a dead fish penalties  lo 

Thank you all for coming, the chance to get to visit and hang out is the best part, fishing  is something we all love but for this event it takes a back seat to the real reason we get together.  For everyone that cooked, cleaned, set up, picked up, took pictures, and everything else helpful THANK YOU!  Hope to see everyone and some new faces next year; thank you for such a great time.  ~c~

Mike Cork

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on June 12, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

Awesome! If we get slide shows for the event, this should open them

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Donald Garner

Whew what an event  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~  Congrats to TCTC on the win  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ Andrew and TCTC did a great job running the weigh in and hosting the event.    Jimmy you are the BEST..... That was some GREAT Food you Team 'Lock Jaw' put together both nights.  It was great getting to see everyone again  8)

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on June 12, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

Jared, brother thanks for sharing the picture with us  ~shade  Nothing needs to be said it speaks for itself  ~bb

Carl and I rolled into the driveway at 6:45pm.  Can't wait till next year  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Lipripper

Good to see everyone made it home safe and had a great time.  ~c~ ~c~

Nutt

Sounds like everyone had a great time as always.  Maybe one day I will be able to make another.  Seems like I'm on call every year and cant make it.  Had to work for a while Sat, but did get to fish locally for a little while Sunday.
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

Russ199A

As always Michelle and I had a great time. We always look forward to visiting with everyone in the evenings and enjoying some outstanding food. Jimmy really knocked it out of the park this year.
Yeah the fishing sucked and I put all my chips in on Sunday looking for a deep bite that didn't pan out, but that's how it goes.
Hopefully, we can make it next year, but it will depend on the dates.
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

BassBUFF

Many thanks to all involved putting this together! As always, the LJ crew knocked the food out of the park! I look forward to this every year. Always fun with a great group of folks.