UBCS Toledo Bend June 2017 ( Picture Heavy)

Started by Donald Garner, June 12, 2017, 08:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

Greetings to everyone,

The 2017 UBCS Event is in the books as they say.  It was great seeing everyone once again.  Congrats to TCTC for the over all win  ~c~  I was telling Carl that its amazing that TCTC and 'Lock Jaw' have been going at this for (14) years.  That says a lot that total strangers at the beginning can build the life long friendship. There must be something about chasing that green fish, eating GREAT FOOD and sharing a cold drink.  Hey my hat is off to both teams I enjoy the gathering every time I've had the opportunity to attend.

Enjoy the pictures 2017 UBCS Toledo Bend Lake, San Miguel Camp Site.

This says it all

Where we stayed

Weigh In-Site / Launch site

We're back from catching

Park them trucks and boats

The food a cooking I can smell it

Let's weigh some fish

Look what we caught

Weigh In Completed Let's Eat

Free Give -A- Ways.  Where's your ticket?

And the Saturday Day 1 Winner Is:

Sunday's Final Weigh In Totals:  TCTC 68.22 lbs for the win.  'Lock Jaw' 54.06 lbs

Tight lines to all we'll see ya'll next year  ~shade

Don
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Ron Fogelson

Love the photos Don thanks, Great seeing you again!

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Oldfart9999

Looks like a great time, thanks for the pics Donald!!! I think you need to spread the folks in the cabin, that's quite a tilt. ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao Must of been a bit crowded!! ~roflmao ;)
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Lipripper

Donald thanks for sharing the pictures with us and looks like everyone had a great time. I can still remember the one I went to down there in 2010 it was a blast. ~c~ ~c~ Congratulation TCTC and Lockjaws there's always next year.  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Cork

Thank you Don, I know it's a lot of work to put together a photo spread like that.  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Donald Garner

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on June 13, 2017, 06:19:35 AM
Looks like a great time, thanks for the pics Donald!!! I think you need to spread the folks in the cabin, that's quite a tilt. ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao Must of been a bit crowded!! ~roflmao ;)
Rodney

Rodney I never noticed that before  :o   I was dog dead tired when we got there Friday night.  Heck Saturday after weigh in I showered and fell into bed.  Carl woke me up 30 minutes prior to Supper  ~shhh   It was level on the inside of the cabin though  ;) 
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

Donald Garner

Tks guys, I really enjoyed putting this together.

JPD0144

Thanks for posting the pics Mr. Don ! Good visiting with you and everyone else as well.

Congrats to TCTC on the win ! Great job guys !