Our event on Sept. 9th was scheduled on the Red River, with registration and weigh-in at Teague Parkway. With the most recent forecast, I'm going to move it from the Red River and use our alternate lake...which is CROSS LAKE. Registration and weigh-in will be at the Ford Park Public Boat launch on Cross Lake, Sept.9th. I hate to have to move it, but I wanted to give everyone enough advance notice for prefishing and waited until I had some "official" river level forecast before changing it. Please share this with other members that may not get online and see the notice on other published forums.