SEPTEMBER UB IBASS Tournament Thread

Started by zippyduck, August 29, 2017, 05:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveTX

Quote from: Mike Cork on September 29, 2017, 04:10:25 PM
That would be nice as the last day to fish is a tournament  :-* a 23 incher would be awesome
That is all I was shooting for was to bust 100". I might get to go tomorrow but won't be for long if I do. Looks like I have to try next month.  :)

zippyduck

Nice stringer you put together Mike.

I will not be on the computer during the weekend guys. I will be fishing a Tourney in Kinzua dam and won't have access. Then leaving there and heading to the Outer banks. I will catch up on Monday and make all the adjustments and announcements then.

thanks for your patience
zippy
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Lipripper

Nice fish Mike and hope you can find some more of them pet fish this weekend, ;D zippy good luck in your  tournament and also in the outer banks and will be looking for your report on Monday.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

CraigP83

Giants man. Good luck in that derby

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

SFL BassHunter

Please cull out the 14.5's for these

23.5"

And this 18.5"

Total 99"
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SteveTX

Nice 23" fish there rickdelprado!  ~c~
I tried a little this morning best I could catch was a 18.5" that didnt help me.

Lipripper

Nice fish Rick  ~c~ ~c~ You almost broke the 100" mark and from the way things are starting to heat up down there already the month of Oct you might break that mark.  ~c~  Steve that one looks like a nice healthy fish just needed a little stretching  ;D

SteveTX

I think I'm gonna put my knee on them just to hold them while measuring of course.  lo

Lipripper

Quote from: SteveTX on October 01, 2017, 01:33:22 PM
I think I'm gonna put my knee on them just to hold them while measuring of course.  lo
lo lo You lose your fish stretcher.  ~roflmao

SteveTX

zippyduck

And the winner is Mike with a new record catch of 107" add 2 points for winning the month and he has 109 to add to his total. He is now leading for the year.

Rick made a valiant last minute charge but came up a little short but caught the Big Bass of the month. for a total of 99" plus 1 point for BF. a total of 100 points.

Several really nice stringers including a new record for the northern guys of 94.5"
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"