Looking for Bass Club in NW Louisiana

Started by vb3391, September 26, 2017, 06:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vb3391

Any bass clubs still active? Every website I check looking for an active bass club seems to be in a similar state, outdated. If there's any known bass clubs in NW La looking/accepting new members, please let me know. I may have more people interested as well. Thank you.

soonerbass

TCTC is always open to new members.  Our current season only has 3 tournament left, but we fish 11 months a year and will pick back up in February I believe. Andrew harmeson runs the club and does a great job.  There are many other trails as well, depending on how big or small of a trail you want to fish.

vb3391

Thank you for the reply. At the present time, due to work schedule, I can only fish weekends. Does TCTC stand for Twin Cities Team Club? Would you happen to have Mr. Harmeson's email address or know how I can get more information?

soonerbass

It does stand for twin cities team club. Fishingfun86 on here is Andrew.  I can give you the basics and they can chime in or you can reach out to him. Fun family friendly club. The club dues are like $20 once a year I believe and the entry fees are $30 per tournament.  We vote on the next tournamen locationt at the weigh in of the current tournament. .   Everyone who cashes has to share how they caught their fish and etc, this helps us all learn and possibly get better or see what we did wrong that day.  This year we averages around 20 boats a tournament.  We fish the first Sunday of every month except on holidays.  I hope this helps.

Chip Harm

Soonerbass got you started in the right direction.  There is a Twin Cities Team Club child page here on UB....check it out, we are getting ready to have our yearly meeting to set the rules for next year.  We also have a Facebook page we keep updated as far as tourney info.

V/r
Chip
Chip

www.elitetungsten.com