Fishing with Inky

Started by Bud Kennedy, October 09, 2017, 02:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

Boots, just wanted to let you know I am fishing with Inky on Thursday back in the swamp.  Wife and I are spending a few days at Taw Caw and decided to hire Inky for a day.  Really looking forward to some good bass fishing for a change.  It still is gonna be a bit warmer than we would like but any time in the swamp is good for a visit. 

Lipripper

Bud hope you and SWMBO have a great day fishing with Inky back in the swamp.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Cork

Sounds like fun, I know the Cooper River can be awesome this time of year. So can the lake :-* Good Luck, be safe and have fun.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

DocIrv

Catch a hawg or two and tell Inky I said hello and one day.....
UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

Rangerman

Tell Inky I said hello, hope to get back down there after my knee deal. Getting it done Friday, doc say's I'll be back and at em in 4 weeks.  Just working on boat trying to remove tackle I have not used in the last year or so lo Most likely all be back in it in two weeks plus 20 lbs lo lo Dam it's hard to take stuff you might need out of a boat. Hope you get a 8 lb or larger like last time I fished with Inky.

santee bass

Hello Doc & Boots.It was somewhat hot,humid & slow not to mention the spraying over the last few weeks.Bud wanted me to take him & his wife Irma to this area of the lake so that she could see it's beauty & by the way,this was a trip for their 50th wedding anniversary.I enjoyed our time together today.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Rangerman

Hope after the spraying the Snot Grass or Witch's Hair does not appear. It's about killed Gaston ~b~ If the tree hugger got to kill grass us the grass carp, not spray lo