Assistance needed for the technology challenged - posting pic related

Started by WTodd, November 06, 2017, 08:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTodd

I rarely get on the computer at home so posting pics within 24 hours will be a little difficult for me anyway; is there a phone app so I can post pics sooner?  Someone was telling me about one but I searched and couldn't find anything.  Yeah I'm technology challenged.....on purpose.   :help:

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: WTodd on November 06, 2017, 08:11:16 AM
I rarely get on the computer at home so posting pics within 24 hours will be a little difficult for me anyway; is there a phone app so I can post pics sooner?  Someone was telling me about one but I searched and couldn't find anything.  Yeah I'm technology challenged.....on purpose.   :help:

WTodd, look into TapaTalk. This app is Ultimate Bass, mobile app basically. The best feature to me on this application is the simplicity of being able to snap a picture and post it here on the forum in under a minute. You can find TapaTalk in your app store on your device.

Lipripper

Quote from: WTodd on November 06, 2017, 08:11:16 AM
Lou will chime in on this one and it's Called Tapatalk. I don't use it but Lou and a lot of the Florida guys use it and they should be able to help you through the how to use it.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

WTodd

That's what I was searching for and came up empty handed; will try again after work.  I can't bring my phone into work.  Thanks Lou

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 06, 2017, 08:14:56 AM
WTodd, look into TapaTalk. This app is Ultimate Bass, mobile app basically. The best feature to me on this application is the simplicity of being able to snap a picture and post it here on the forum in under a minute. You can find TapaTalk in your app store on your device.
lo lo as I was typing Lou was answering.  ~c~

Capt. BassinLou

WTodd, once you have the app installed, we walk you through how to use the app. Are you using an Iphone or Android phone?

WTodd

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: WTodd on November 06, 2017, 08:17:06 AM
That's what I was searching for and came up empty handed; will try again after work.  I can't bring my phone into work.  Thanks Lou

I just went into the Google App Store and saw the TT icon. The icon is a lower case "t" inside an orange box.

WTodd

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: WTodd on November 06, 2017, 08:19:50 AM
IPhone

Reach out after work, Rick is our resident Iphone Tapatalk helper around here. I volunteer him...  lo Thanks Rick!!  :)

WTodd

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 06, 2017, 08:21:46 AM
I just went into the Google App Store and saw the TT icon. The icon is a lower case "t" inside an orange box.

I don't use it since I don't use my phone for anything other than a phone.  lo lo I just went into my Google play store and typapatalk and yelp it's in the play store.

WTodd

SFL BassHunter

This is what it looks like in the App Store for iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

BarryFL

~Barry~

FD

Tapatalk is so easy for me to use, I rarely use my laptop for UB anymore.  I admit it took a while to learn it though.

Sent from the end of the paved road.....
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

WTodd

Quote from: TR21PDCTampa on November 06, 2017, 07:31:19 PM
Damn Walt. Just download the thing already.

-Barry-
Read the rest of the thread bonehead.

OK my phone cooperated last night and I'm pretty sure I know how to post pics.  Hell if Barry can do it I know I can.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: WTodd on November 07, 2017, 07:00:17 AM

OK my phone cooperated last night and I'm pretty sure I know how to post pics.  Hell if Barry can do it I know I can.
Great. Glad your phone cooperated. If you have any questions, just let us know, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you. Good luck!!

Lipripper

Quote from: Fishindaddy on November 07, 2017, 02:54:48 AM
Tapatalk is so easy for me to use, I rarely use my laptop for UB anymore.  I admit it took a while to learn it though.

Sent from the end of the paved road.....
I tried posting on here from my phone and it took so long i gave up after a short post. The screen and keypad is just o dang small . lo lo Ionly post here from my phone when my laptop or network is down.

BarryFL

Quote from: WTodd on November 07, 2017, 07:00:17 AM

Well dah. Its like Geico. Something about a caveman.

-Barry-

~Barry~

Lipripper

WTodd

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Lipripper on November 07, 2017, 08:40:28 AM
I tried posting on here from my phone and it took so long i gave up after a short post. The screen and keypad is just o dang small . lo lo Ionly post here from my phone when my laptop or network is down.

Lip if I am going to post something short, or just pics I do it from phone.
If I am going to write a report, I write the report then I go and edit my post with pics from my phone. My fat fingers don't like them tiny little keys on the phone.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Lipripper

Quote from: rickdelprado on November 07, 2017, 01:57:40 PM
Lip if I am going to post something short, or just pics I do it from phone.
If I am going to write a report, I write the report then I go and edit my post with pics from my phone. My fat fingers don't like them tiny little keys on the phone.
I take the pictures with my phone then send them to myself in an email which I open on my laptop and get them in my Imag Shack account then post them here. I even don't like long texts messages on my phone either and all the family know that.  lo lo

BarryFL

Pictures on my phone are much easier to edit and post with tapatalk. Long reports I prefer to use a computer.

-Barry-

~Barry~