posting pics

Started by LC, January 15, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LC

I need assistance with posting photos.  When I click to add an attachment (photo) is comes back with file too large (500 mb) limit.  I am far from being tech savvy, so I'm at a total loss.  Would appreciate any assistance.

Bigwrench

Quote from: LC on January 15, 2018, 08:32:46 PM
I need assistance with posting photos.  When I click to add an attachment (photo) is comes back with file too large (500 mb) limit.  I am far from being tech savvy, so I'm at a total loss.  Would appreciate any assistance.
You would have to edit them down to a smaller size.  This can be accomplished in many ways. If I remember correctly I always used paint in widows based applications and I'd save as JPEG and it would decrease the KB size each time.
I started using the tapatalk phone app and it automatically resizes them for posting and haven't had to do it in awhile. To me that is the simplest and fastest way.
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Polaris425

You can always load them somewhere like flickr or google photo & then just use the button that looks like this to paste in the url... then they will show up. you won't have to resize them.

or if the photos are on your phone, you can download the tapatalk app (free) and load photos directly from your phone tot he forum.
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Princeton_Man

Quote from: LC on January 15, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

You still needing help???
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet