Joining first club

Started by jfergus7, March 01, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfergus7

Alright for years I have wanted to join the local Bass Federation club near my house but time has never allowed me to do that.  This year I decided that it is finally time.  After doing some research I have come to find out they don't and haven't ever had any women.  My girlfriend will also be joining so we located another club with several women.  Excited to become a part of the club but never have done this before what should we except, look for and prepare for?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lipripper

Good luck to you and your girlfriend and I've never belonged to any kind of fishing club but if the one y'all joined is anything like some of the ones I's seen posted around here y'all are going to have fun.  ;D Oh and just remember to stop by and post some reports down in the Illinois section after y'all fishing day  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

jfergus7

I will be sure to post lots of pictures.  I actually film all our adventures and take tons of photos.  The club we are going to join is actually in Milwaukee but with my lake house across the border it isn't that bad a drive

Lipripper

Quote from: jfergus7 on March 01, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
I will be sure to post lots of pictures.  I actually film all our adventures and take tons of photos.  The club we are going to join is actually in Milwaukee but with my lake house across the border it isn't that bad a drive

So I guess you will be fishing in ANAL's land  lo lo You can always post the videos in our Video thread also.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet