Looking For Some Very Old Software

Started by Smallie_Stalker, March 27, 2019, 04:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smallie_Stalker

I know this is a long shot but I'm wondering if anyone has an old copy of either Windows 3.1, 95 or 98 with product keys where applicable that they would be willing to part with. Also looking for MS-DOS, any version from 5.0 through 6.2.

Can't pay a lot but if you have something let me know and we can try and figure something out that works for both of us.  :)

Thanks in advance.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Bud Kennedy

Brother, first you have to buy a time machine.  I am curious however, Why do you want this old software?

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on March 27, 2019, 04:44:19 PM
Brother, first you have to buy a time machine.  I am curious however, Why do you want this old software?
Bud I used to build computer systems and I still have an old Pentium 3 machine that I put together out of old parts years ago. Currently it has Linux and Windows XP on it.

While cleaning out some old totes in a closet I came across some of the old programs I used to use for creating music. They are old 16-bit programs and wouldn't run in compatibility mode under Windows XP.

A couple of them have features I haven't been able to find in other programs for a long time. I was hoping to be able to get them up and running and relieve some of my younger days.

Sent from my LG-H932 (LG V30 Plus) using Tapatalk

DonM

I think I threw them all away recently, but I'll look.
Might try here:
https://winworldpc.com/library/operating-systems
DonM

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: DonM on March 27, 2019, 08:49:24 PM
I think I threw them all away recently, but I'll look.
Might try here:
https://winworldpc.com/library/operating-systems
Thanks Don.  I'll explore that link in depth over the weekend.

Sent from my LG-H932 (LG V30 Plus) using Tapatalk

Oldfart9999

I have a desktop loaded with XP that I keep for Mapcreate 6.3 but I'M PUTTING MY WAYPOINTS ON SD micro cards lake by lake.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.