10,000th post contest

Started by Mike Noble, September 03, 2004, 07:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Noble

I sure hope the 10,000th post doesn't happen while we are fishing in the tournament on Sunday!!!
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

MotherNature

Oh great, give me something else I have to worry about ^-^

Well if it does then we will be able to figure it out... I would really prefer to be able to be here but "what will be is gonna be"  ::)

I would love for the site to be big enough that it would happen in the next 15 to 20 minutes or so. Could you imagine how cool that would be...

Mother Nature

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Mike Noble

Sorry...I will hit myself...  ~b~

I would like to see whoever makes the 10,000th post to go back and modify it to say "10,000th post".

But we can count backwards.

See, if you had that laptop with wireless internet...  ;D
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

MotherNature

Ok well I guess you know what to get me for Christmas then  ;D

Mike Noble

I guess you want it early now  ;D  Darn...ruin the surprise  lo
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

MotherNature

LMAO~

I really think that no matter when the post comes we will be able to track it. I hope that it comes before we have to fish so that no one has to dig but hey it will all be good....

Laurie

p.s. make sure you put a big bow on it too I love opening wrapped presents ;)

Mike Noble

With just over 160 posts to go...I really think it will happen on Saturday.  Friday's are usually fairly busy on the board.

I hope it is early Saturday...I have to go to a stupid wedding Saturday night  ~lu ...and NO, it is NOT mine  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

p.s.  Well, now that you know...I will have to send it back and get something else.  I only like giving surprises.  :-*  Thinking really cold winters!
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mike Noble

Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mike Cork

I don't know, Fridays are usually good but maybe not that good. And Saturdays are usually slow and I would hope so, that means everyone is out enjoying this great sport we talk so much about. How would we have anything to talk about unless we got to go fishing once in a while?

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

The way I have it figured before 10:52:30 p.m. today - Trey wins with 9:45 a.m.  After 10:52:30 p.m. today, DundeeMike wins with a 12:00 p.m. Saturday guess.  His guess will be good until 3:52:30 p.m. on Saturday.  After that, Mike V will be closet with a 7:45 p.m. guess on Saturday.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mike V

At the rate its going today, I don't think will make it to 3:52 30 tommorrow. :'(

MotherNature

I think that our lucky winners will know today who they are. Keep in mind that there are two  ;D the person that makes the post and the person that has guessed the time of the post. So keep a close eye on things  :toot:

Laurie

Mike Noble

Mike V...I do believe you are correct.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mike Noble

Trey seems to be doing his part..  lo lo lo

And I do believe it will happen on Friday, Sept. 10.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

MotherNature

I guess if I were Trey I would be doing my part too  ;D but Mike V can still take home a prize if he is the one that posts the 10,000 post and I see that he has been doing his part as well.

Everyone still has a chance.......

Mother Nature

Trey

I just figured it was in my best interests to make a few posts today, but everyone of them have been useful (except this one!)

Trey  8)
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and you'll never see him again!

DAWG

Well since Ranger is gone i am going to make a post to get us closer to the magic #. Who knows it might be me to make the lucky post being i joined the forrum too late to make any guesses :'( So i will help all i can tonite.

MotherNature

DAWG
I don't think it is going to be tonight when the magic post gets here and you are right you could be the one  8)

bassadict69

Mr. Noble, Did you make a guess, even though you couldn't win? I was just wondering what a numbers cruncher would have guessed.

DAWG

Who just hit the magic mark?It just showed up at about 4:35

Mike Cork

Dawg you did with your post in the flipping and pitching sections

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Rickoos

Way to go Dawg, Ranger375 is going to be proud of you! ;D ;D ;D

Ricky
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

DAWG

I didnt think i did but i tried. We will have something to tell ole Ranger when he gets back wont we?

MotherNature

And the Winner is:

Trey!!!!
with the closest guess of:

9:45 am September 10th

and

DAWG!!!!!

with this post:

http://ultimatebass.com/lbf/index.php/topic,1242.msg10690.html#msg10690

posted at 3:35:18 pm September 10th

Of course we have to wait on the official blessing of Mike Noble...

Mother Nature