Hot Weather

Started by Wizard, June 14, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wizard

The normal high temp in St. Louis 83 degrees, We have been near or above 90 degrees for several weeks. Next week is in the 90's with 3 days near 100 degrees. My tomatoes aren't setting fruit nor my eggplants. My frogs are getting fat on all the mosquitoes. Gonna be a long and very hot summer. How about your area?

Wizard

Bud Kennedy

Not too unusual here.  Temps in the 90s with high humidity tends to be the normal for South Carolina.  I don't expect we will see any cooling until October.  It is not unusual for us to go from Winter directly into summer with only about a week of spring.

Lipripper

It's suppose to get up int the high 90's up here too with high humidity and heat index of over 100*. ~sweat I think I will stay inside  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Lee Smith

Old folks can't take the heat  ~roflmao  ~roflmao

Like I can say anything  ~shade
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Lipripper

Quote from: Lee Smith on June 14, 2018, 11:41:11 AM
Old folks can't take the heat  ~roflmao  ~roflmao

Like I can say anything  ~shade
It use to not bother me and I could stay out in it all day but not anymore.  ~sweat :surrender:

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

D.W. Verts

We're about the same as Wizard... Oops.

One thing is for sure- too cold of a Winter. No Spring. And early summer temps. Ya'll know what that means. End times. Yep.
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Oldfart9999

We're in the 70s for a couple more days then into the low/mid 80s, it's a bit dry. Looks to be a cool summer maybe. I'll take it. ;D
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Smallie_Stalker

We hit low 80's today. Gonna cool off over the next couple of days though.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

zippyduck

We are headed to upper 80's this weekend. Too early for this.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Donald Garner

Here in Central Texas its been in the Mid 90's this past entire week.  We have rain forecasted from Saturday through Thursday.  All of the % chances range from 60% > 100% with thunder storms.  I for one will be glad to see this rain.  I hope it does rain.  We need it pretty bad.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

zippyduck

Don,

I have noticed that you and western La. have been missing out on all the wet stuff I keep getting. You can have it for a while. ;)
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Donald Garner

Zip we have some real strange weather around here in Central Texas year round.  It can look like the sky is fixing to fall and not a thing happens.  Other days the sun is out and all sudden it's raining buckets.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Oldfart9999

Quote from: Donald Garner on June 14, 2018, 07:29:51 PM
Zip we have some real strange weather around here in Central Texas year round.  It can look like the sky is fixing to fall and not a thing happens.  Other days the sun is out and all sudden it's raining buckets.

That happens here a fair amount, keeps you on your toes!! lo lo
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.