Charter Member Decal - How to Get One

Started by Mike Noble, May 05, 2006, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Noble

Check out the Charter Member decals.  Not only show off the greatest bass fishing community on the internet, but display your involvement as a Charter Member.

Effective May 1, 2006, when you sign up to become a Charter Member, you will be sent the Charter Member decal to proudly display on your vehicle or boat.  Being a Charter Member provides you will additional benefits, the latest being the Charter Member decal, and the cost is only $20 per year.  How to join...just click the link Charter Member to go to the store and get signed up.

NOTE:  These decals are not for sale.  They can only be obtained by becoming a Charter Member.  For existing Charter Members, your decal will be sent when you renew.

Effective June 30th 2010

We have moved the Charter Member Membership purchase/renewal/subscription to your profile.

Just visit your profile then hover over Actions >> Paid Memberships >>Charter Member >> Order

Once you have made it this far you will notice that you can pay by the year. When your Charter Membership in up in one year you will have to sign up again. You can also pay by subscription. The subscription will be paid annually through your paypal account. You can cancel your subscription at anytime through paypal.

Now When You sign up your member group is automatically changed so you will have access to all of the Charter Member benefits right away.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Lipripper

Mike eye just renewed a few months ago so do eye have to wait another year to get one of them nice looking Charter Member Decal :'( :'(

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

PiscMonkey

Quote from: Mike Noble on May 05, 2006, 04:26:36 PM
Check out the Charter Member decals.  Not only show off the greatest bass fishing community on the internet, but display your involvement as a Charter Member.

Effective May 1, 2006, when you sign up to become a Charter Member, you will be sent the Charter Member decal to proudly display on your vehicle or boat.  Being a Charter Member provides you will additional benefits, the latest being the Charter Member decal, and the cost is only $20 per year.  How to join...just click the link Charter Member to go to the store and get signed up.

NOTE:  These decals are not for sale.  They can only be obtained by becoming a Charter Member.  For existing Charter Members, your decal will be sent when you renew.

Effective May 1 2006? is this just the expiration date? as I'm hust sending out for my first.

MotherNature

That is when they were first made available. All members that sign up for a Charter Membership from May 1 on will get a Charter Member Decal sent to them in the mail ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Lipripper

Sharon you will get one too since your check is on the way as soon as Laurie gets it you will be all set  ;) ;D

Morwhsky

Mother Nature,

Can I borrow $20 dollars?   :roll2: ~roflmao

Wayne

Lipripper

Sure Wayne what are relatives for anyways  lo lo

bassindude

I don't want to wait a whole nuther year  :'( I just signed up too
Jim ><///'>><///'>

MotherNature

Quote from: Wayne Cork on May 09, 2006, 07:40:31 AM
Mother Nature,

Can I borrow $20 dollars?   :roll2: ~roflmao

Wayne

Sure Big Brother  :roll2: Like Lip said, what is family for....

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Beaver Trader

Seems I have already asked this someplace else on the board but since I just joined does this mean I have to wait an whole year to renew and get a sticker?

DISCOUNTS TO UB MEMBERS
Ultimate Bass Product Sponsor

Ron Fogelson

You don't have to wait to renew, but you do have to renew to get a sticker.

So renew early if you want, it will just roll your due date back another year  ~c~

Lipripper

That sounds good do it early and often  ;) ;D

topcat

Lipripper....I agree...so get on it buddy........ ~roflmao.......and remember me.......

Topcat

Lipripper

topcat so wha tya saying you want to borrow the entry fee  :roll2: :roll2: ;D Dang if eye don't quit posting after saying good night Sharon will get that rullernater after me for sure  :roll2: :roll2:

topcat

Thanks ......Lipripper I know you would be willing to do it.....I have already took care of the member fee and donated..but it takes time
to get there ....I had to use the snail mail.....so don't know when it will get there........

Topcat

Sharon

Quote from: Lipripper on May 09, 2006, 07:17:27 AM
Sharon you will get one too since your check is on the way as soon as Laurie gets it you will be all set  ;) ;D
:-\ What check? I  sent a check? I have a new accountant? OHH I get it Lip, youre sending a check for me! Thanks buddy  lo

Lipripper

No problem Sharon that' s what friends are for  ;) ;D

Sharon

Thanks Lip, but Ill send it in when the times closer  ;)

Lipripper

OH by the way eye know that you know that eye was talking about the other Sharon (PiscMonkey)  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Sharon

No Lip, sorry thought you were talking to me  '-{

Lipripper

Quote from: PiscMonkey on May 08, 2006, 08:19:19 PM
Effective May 1 2006? is this just the expiration date? as I'm hust sending out for my first.
that's ok Sharon you had a ruff day  ;) ;D

Mike Noble

Just wanted to get the information back on top.

Check out the Charter Member decals.  Not only show off the greatest bass fishing community on the internet, but display your involvement as a Charter Member.

Effective May 1, 2006, when you sign up to become a Charter Member, you will be sent the Charter Member decal to proudly display on your vehicle or boat.  Being a Charter Member provides you will additional benefits, the latest being the Charter Member decal, and the cost is only $20 per year.  How to join...just click the link Charter Member to go to the store and get signed up.

NOTE:  These decals are not for sale.  They can only be obtained by becoming a Charter Member.  For existing Charter Members, your decal will be sent when you renew.

Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Dug

Ready to receive my additional benefits, paid my 20.00 yesterday.

Doug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Swede

My Charter Membership is coming due in August, but I renewed a little early - I hope y'all don't mind ;)  Looking forward to getting the decal and showing off........just a little ;D
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

silversalmon

Check should be there soon, darn mosquitos, just do not fly fast enough with it up here, the dog sled teams are much faster  lo Looks good, cannot wait to slap that on the vehicle 8)

United States Air Force 1994-present