Charter Member Decal - How to Get One

Started by Mike Noble, May 05, 2006, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Quote from: bassamatic on February 28, 2008, 05:02:34 PM
met the mailman at the box today and got a sticker,its black so i will see if it is visible on smoked glass.i hope so,really want to put it on.
                                                                thanks

Don't reckon it's going to show on smoke to well, might look for something a little brighter to put it on  :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Mike Noble

Check out the Charter Member decals.  Not only show off the greatest bass fishing community on the internet, but display your involvement as a Charter Member.

When you sign up to become a Charter Member, you will be sent the Charter Member decal to proudly display on your vehicle or boat.  Being a Charter Member provides you will additional benefits, the latest being the Charter Member decal, and the cost is only $20 per year.  How to join...just click the link Charter Member to go to the store and get signed up.

NOTE:  These decals are not for sale.  They can only be obtained by becoming a Charter Member.

Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

TightLinez

I signed up a few weeks ago- when should I be expecting this awesome decal? ;D ;D ;D

MotherNature

Ok guys, I am posting to let you know that I am out of the CM Decals. I have plenty of the Regular UB decals but I haven't been able to get ahold of Crazy Elvis to get more of the CM decals ordered. Don't give up on me I am still trying!!!!

If I can't get ahold of him I will try to find somewhere else that will do them for us. As soon as I know something I will let you know. I am hoping that he is just on vacation with the family ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

TightLinez

MotherNature

I wanted to let those of you that are waiting on CM Decals that Kelly got ahold of me. He has been out of pocket but as always is going to take care us. He is getting our decals ready and will ship them out soon.

A HUGE THANKS GOES OUT TO CRAZY ELVIS SIGNS!!!

MotherNature

Good News for those that are awaiting their Charter Member Decals. I got a package from Kelly today and I am putting the envalopes in the mail box. The mail has already run today so they won't go out until tomorrow morning but they are on their way. Again a big thanks to Crazy Elvis Signs and Kelly who always takes good care of us.  ~c~

Volman

Bass Mafia

Thanks for supporting the site Volman! ~c~

Hang in there and Mike, or Laurie will be catching up with You in a little while. ;)

TheMiz54

I just signed up. Love the site thanks everyone for all the advice and help.

Help Support Ultimate Bass become a Charter Member
TheMiz54 Fishing Journal

2010 Fishing Total
4 Largemouth (Biggest Fish 2lb 8oz)

wvbassangler

Charleston, West Virginia

Bassinkorea

Quote from: wvbassangler on March 20, 2009, 06:38:04 PM
how can I get one of them decals :)

WV, you are a CM already, so if you haven't received your decal yet, it will be in the post as soon as possible.

Quote from: TheMiz54 on March 20, 2009, 03:04:08 PM
I just signed up. Love the site thanks everyone for all the advice and help.

Alright TheMiz54, thanks for signing up, as soon as the Admin see your sign up, they will upgrade you to Charter Member and your decal will be on it's way also  ;D
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

wvbassangler

Charleston, West Virginia

TheMiz54

Help Support Ultimate Bass become a Charter Member
TheMiz54 Fishing Journal

2010 Fishing Total
4 Largemouth (Biggest Fish 2lb 8oz)

Mike Cork

Just to let everyone know.....

Unfortunately our supplier for the decals has quit making them for us. We are currently looking  for a new supplier. I think we have found one and are working on setting up a deal with them. As soon as we get it hashed out and get some more decals in we well get everyone caught up.

I apologize for the delay. It seems like the decals are always an issue ~rant Just as soon as we get a good solid supplier they either quit making them or drop the line or raise the prices. Again I apologize for the delay and we will get everyone caught up as soon as possible.

Cork's Reel Service

lyndeep

So if I sign up to be a charter member I do not get a decal for a whole year until I renew my membership?
Happy Fishing!
Lyndee Prieskop

Bassinkorea

Quote from: lyndeep on March 28, 2009, 06:35:23 PM
So if I sign up to be a charter member I do not get a decal for a whole year until I renew my membership?

If you sign up now, you will receive a decal as soon as we get some made, which the Admin are working on right now  ;D ;D

jcrattigan6557

Oh really! That's a pretty good deal, if we get one as soon as we sign up!

Bassinkorea

Quote from: jcrattigan6557 on July 16, 2009, 09:21:40 PM
Oh really! That's a pretty good deal, if we get one as soon as we sign up!

If you sign up as a "Charter Member"  ;) ;)

Mike Cork

We have decals again!!! So the only wait is the proccessing time!!

Cork's Reel Service

MotherNature

Guys, can we use the link that is on the right hand side of the forum when you sign up for Charter Membership please?

You will get two decals when you sign up so you can put one on your boat and one on your truck or two on your vehicle.

buffman1

Hey MotherNature, sorry to bother but I never have received my CM decal. Could you please let me know if you sent it already? Thanks, Jim

MotherNature

I did send a decal. I had to send you a pm to get the address because paypal doesn't put it on the reciept. I will PM you with the one that I sent the decal to. I don't want to post it here...

At any rate I will send you another one.

Camden

i couldnt wait any longer. i had to help out this great place. just signed up for the charter member. 8) ~c~

Mike Cork

Thank you! It's great members like you that keep Ultimate Bass a great place to spend time and learn. As soon as the confermation comes threw I'll get you set up!!!

Cork's Reel Service