Charter Member Decal - How to Get One

Started by Mike Noble, May 05, 2006, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camden

ok i'll check it out thanks. im pretty sure i payed with paypal but i'll make sure.

MotherNature

Camden

To find out for sure if you have a reoccurring subscription for your Charter Member dues you can visit your paypal account >> Profile >> My Reoccurring Payments and there should be a list of all of the subscriptions that you currently have coming out of your paypal account.

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Camden

okey thanks laurie. sometimes i cant figure out what im doing. it looks like I am already setup. funny it say the subscription expires in 1901.

MotherNature

That is because there was no limit on the number of subscriptions that it would automatically renew for your charter membership. I did change the form later and gave it a 3 year limit.

If you are subscribed through PayPal with a subscription please cancel that subscription when it is time to renew and sign up through the link in your profile. That way it will be automatic that you retain your Charter Member status. The forum will automatically update your CM status once you have started a new subscription.

Please don't just unsubscribe... make sure your year is up. I can't merge the two so the subscription that you have in paypal right now will not update your status.

I hope this is helping anyone that reads this.

Baron49

Mike,

I noticed that under my profile it does not show my charter membership and I paid you with a check.  Isn't that supposed to show up so we know when to send in a renewal?

MotherNature

Unfortunatley I can't change that. I left your status of CM because you are current on your dues but all I can do is remind you when they are due again.

Camden

ok will do Laurie. i'll make sure to get it changed when its time

-Joe-

I just renewed my membership, Lord knows I had to have been overdue. Do we need to send anything to You or post, Guess what I'm asking is will it be able to tell from paypal info what screen name it matches?

Joe

Hocuspocus

Quote from: Mike Noble on May 05, 2006, 04:26:36 PM
Check out the Charter Member decals.  Not only show off the greatest bass fishing community on the internet, but display your involvement as a Charter Member.

Effective May 1, 2006, when you sign up to become a Charter Member, you will be sent the Charter Member decal to proudly display on your vehicle or boat.  Being a Charter Member provides you will additional benefits, the latest being the Charter Member decal, and the cost is only $20 per year.  How to join...just click the link Charter Member to go to the store and get signed up.

NOTE:  These decals are not for sale.  They can only be obtained by becoming a Charter Member.  For existing Charter Members, your decal will be sent when you renew.

Effective June 30th 2010

We have moved the Charter Member Membership purchase/renewal/subscription to your profile.

Just visit your profile then hover over Actions >> Paid Memberships >>Charter Member >> Order

Once you have made it this far you will notice that you can pay by the year. When your Charter Membership in up in one year you will have to sign up again. You can also pay by subscription. The subscription will be paid annually through your paypal account. You can cancel your subscription at anytime through paypal.

Now When You sign up your member group is automatically changed so you will have access to all of the Charter Member benefits right away.

Hocuspocus

Quote from: Mike Noble on May 05, 2006, 04:26:36 PM
Check out the Charter Member decals.  Not only show off the greatest bass fishing community on the internet, but display your involvement as a Charter Member.

Effective May 1, 2006, when you sign up to become a Charter Member, you will be sent the Charter Member decal to proudly display on your vehicle or boat.  Being a Charter Member provides you will additional benefits, the latest being the Charter Member decal, and the cost is only $20 per year.  How to join...just click the link Charter Member to go to the store and get signed up.

NOTE:  These decals are not for sale.  They can only be obtained by becoming a Charter Member.  For existing Charter Members, your decal will be sent when you renew.

Effective June 30th 2010

We have moved the Charter Member Membership purchase/renewal/subscription to your profile.

Just visit your profile then hover over Actions >> Paid Memberships >>Charter Member >> Order

Once you have made it this far you will notice that you can pay by the year. When your Charter Membership in up in one year you will have to sign up again. You can also pay by subscription. The subscription will be paid annually through your paypal account. You can cancel your subscription at anytime through paypal.

Now When You sign up your member group is automatically changed so you will have access to all of the Charter Member benefits right away.

Mike Cork

Hocuspocus, did you get it figured out?
You can go to your profile or you can click the link to become a charter member it takes you to your profile. Once there look at the links on the left of the screen and the second one from the bottom says "Paid Subscriptions" just click on that and pick the one you want.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Joe,
Under the new system the forum notifies us ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

BlackCat

Well I just became a charter Member to my favorites site on the world wide web!! :-* :-* ~c~ ~c~
Some people want to be like Mike, I want to be like IKE!!!!

DBrooke

Congrats, it's a well worth it expense!
This section under construction.

Donald Garner

BlackCat,

Congrats and thanks for supporting UltimateBass  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Mike Cork

Thank you for your support  BlackCat, your help is greatly appreciated. I'm suprised you're on the site with the brand new boat in the drive way  ;) are you still loving it!!!

Cork's Reel Service

BlackCat

Oh yes love my boat!! I am at work right now!! This 14 on and 14 off is killing me thinking my baby is all alone in the garage!! She will get some love when I get off though!!
Some people want to be like Mike, I want to be like IKE!!!!

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

coldfront

Quote from: Lipripper on May 09, 2006, 02:58:22 PM
That sounds good do it early and often  ;) ;D

the Chicago way    lo

am I missing a link to the image of this cool decal?

Mike Cork

Wow that's an older post ;D

Coldfront, becoming a charter member is now done through your profile. Go to your profile and then towards the bottom of the list of links on the left you will see one that says subscriptions or manage subscriptions. Click on that and it will walk you through it.

Cork's Reel Service

Mumpy

w00t!  I have just paid my $20.00 Charter Membership!

I'm not a Charter Member!!!!

This site has given me 10x the Value of $20.00, the least I could do is pay a little back.

Thank you guys
Recognizing that I Volunteered as a Ranger...

Mike Cork

Mumpy that you for supporting Ultimate Bass. We'll get your profile changed shortly. It's a process. In the mean time if you'll send me a PM with you're mailing adress I can get your decal ready to go.

Again thank you for your support  ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

truth2

Proud supporter of a great group of people.
Thank you UB.

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
Jaw breaker

Mike Cork

Looks awesome thank you for showing your support  ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

truth2

I actually had a fellow redneck at walmart ask me about the site when he saw the sticker and i think i hooked him  ;D
Jaw breaker