Charter Member Decal - How to Get One

Started by Mike Noble, May 05, 2006, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

silver you did send it to the right address this time right  ;) ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

MotherNature

I got it  ~c~

Silver your name is on an envalope ready to go out once I get some more Charter Member decals.....

Shouldn't be long now  ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Lipripper

:o :shocking: eye can't belive it silver sent it to the right address this time  lo lo

Warpath

I know my anniversary date is coming up, so I better start saving bottle caps or pop cans.  I not only want a Charter Member decal, I NEED several ultimate bass stickers for my boat and my truck.  So in one foul swoop, I am going to get several to adorn my rig with.  I'm going to start advertising big time.

Eric

silversalmon

Quote from: Lipripper on June 21, 2006, 02:21:42 PM
:o :shocking: eye can't belive it silver sent it to the right address this time  lo lo

:toot: :toot: First year I got it right  ~roflmao ~roflmao

United States Air Force 1994-present

Lipripper

silver you must be getting some of your brain cells back now that you are a desk jockey and not in tanks as much  :roll2: :roll2:

silversalmon

United States Air Force 1994-present

NiceBass

Any Benefits of being a charter member besides showing your involvement and helping out. How Much does it cost per year?

Lipripper

Only $20 and you get to go back stage  ;) lo lo and there are some other goddies that come along with your charter membership also. Well worth the $20  ~c~ ~c~

Mike Noble

Check out this link for more information on the Charter Membership...Charter Member info.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

NiceBass

Will do =) Thanks for the info. Hopefully I can get that pretty soon  8)

GotstaFish

I got mine today and I must say it looks mighty styl'in on the back of my boat.  :)

OHbassaholic

I'm finally going to get a CM decal.  Figured my renew was coming up so decided to take care of it ahead of time this year.  This makes year #3, time flies when you're having fun.

Lipripper

It sure does OHIO  ~sweat and when you get to be my age  ~roflmao ~roflmao Let me see mine might be getting close to that time also. ~read

nlareau

Just traded trucks and lost my sticker in the exchange. Can I send somebody some $ and get a replacement?
The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

AJ

got mine several weeks ago lookinn at newer vehicles waiting for one

mlakrid

/!BUMP!

Heh... Say hello to your newest charter member...

~sun
A Bad day on the water is still better than the best day at work!!@!!

Mike Cork

Hello Mlakrid, we got you set up check out the new charter member forums you should be able to see now ;) Thanks for supporting the site  ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

All right another Charter Member  ~c~ ~c~ Welcome aboard mlakrid  ;D

mlakrid

Thanks Everyone!

Love the Site...

So I had to help support!

Mike A!
A Bad day on the water is still better than the best day at work!!@!!

Mike Noble

Check out the Charter Member decals.  Not only show off the greatest bass fishing community on the internet, but display your involvement as a Charter Member.

When you sign up to become a Charter Member, you will be sent the Charter Member decal to proudly display on your vehicle or boat.  Being a Charter Member provides you will additional benefits, the latest being the Charter Member decal, and the cost is only $20 per year.  How to join...just click the link Charter Member to go to the store and get signed up.

NOTE:  These decals are not for sale.  They can only be obtained by becoming a Charter Member.

Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Eric L.

Quote from: Mike Noble on February 16, 2007, 10:24:31 AM
Check out the Charter Member decals.  Not only show off the greatest bass fishing community on the internet, but display your involvement as a Charter Member.

When you sign up to become a Charter Member, you will be sent the Charter Member decal to proudly display on your vehicle or boat.  Being a Charter Member provides you will additional benefits, the latest being the Charter Member decal, and the cost is only $20 per year.  How to join...just click the link Charter Member to go to the store and get signed up.

NOTE:  These decals are not for sale.  They can only be obtained by becoming a Charter Member.

I got mine, just waiting for it to warm up a little to apply that one to the Suburban Rwindow, got some of the Color decals for the boat as well!!! they look awesome.
Eric

Grab my Bass

Shut up and fish!!!!

Basscat7

I never received my charter member decal  :(
Golf is for guys whose wife's won't let them buy a bass boat