10% OFF NOW ACTIVE

Started by llomichalchik, February 09, 2019, 03:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llomichalchik

Promo code UB is now active on Lockett Lures Outlet.  This code is good for 10% off regular prices.  If we're having a sale, and codes are not valid, you can comment/note when checking out that you're a UB member, and we'll toss you in some freebies.

Thanks!
Blaise Michalchik - Lockett Lures Outlet

UB members save 10% code UB.  When sales with a higher discount are active, code won't work, but note/comment when checking out "UB member", and receive some freebies

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Bassinkorea

Good deal Blaise, and the good news is you can ship Internationally   ~c~
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinkorea on February 09, 2019, 07:39:28 PM
That is great news for you BK.  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

SteveTX

Mike Cork

Folks, I know you all don't like using the codes because you want the most for our supporters. However, Blaise needs us to use the code so he knows how many of you are buying from Lockett Lures :-* Who doesn't like discounts and free baits. Use the code and take advantage ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Mike Cork on February 11, 2019, 11:01:50 AM
Folks, I know you all don't like using the codes because you want the most for our supporters. However, Blaise needs us to use the code so he knows how many of you are buying from Lockett Lures :-* Who doesn't like discounts and free baits. Use the code and take advantage ~c~

I just used it!! Thank you Blaise.

llomichalchik

Quote from: Bassinkorea on February 09, 2019, 07:39:28 PM

We use flat rate shipping, so if you're ever looking to order, and have any questions on what can fit and for what price, feel free to ask.  Unfortunately, we've had a very large fraud rate of orders coming out of Mexico the past several months, so we've currently put all shipping there on hold, and not accepting new customers. 

UB members save 10% code UB.  When sales with a higher discount are active, code won't work, but note/comment when checking out "UB member", and receive some freebies

Bassinkorea

Quote from: llomichalchik on February 12, 2019, 10:50:49 AM
We use flat rate shipping, so if you're ever looking to order, and have any questions on what can fit and for what price, feel free to ask.  Unfortunately, we've had a very large fraud rate of orders coming out of Mexico the past several months, so we've currently put all shipping there on hold, and not accepting new customers.

Yes sir, I will do that   :)
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Capt. BassinLou

Received the email that my baits shipped today.  ~c~  Hopefully I receive them before Saturday, so I can throw them in the Glades...  ;)

Capt. BassinLou

Blaise, received my baits. They look great and I'm looking forward to fish them. Thank you for the goodies!!

llomichalchik

Hope they got there in time.  Having all kinds of issues up here with USPS

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: llomichalchik on March 01, 2019, 12:10:01 AM
Hope they got there in time.  Having all kinds of issues up here with USPS

No issues,  I got them fairly quickly. Thanks again!!