Guntersville Rally Considerations 2018

Started by Bud Kennedy, August 31, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Quote from: Lee Smith on September 06, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

thanks!
Even though I have never been to the Rally for health reason I have always been there in spirit. I will be sending you a little $$ to help pay for the flowers also. Cause she is a Cancer survivor just like me.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Lipripper

Lee Smith

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Lee Smith

Connie just got her flowers, she was very very gracious!  Thanks guys, you made a woman in Guntersville smile today!!  ~c~  ~c~  ~c~  ~beer~

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Lee Smith on September 07, 2018, 10:34:00 AM
Connie just got her flowers, she was very very gracious!  Thanks guys, you made a woman in Guntersville smile today!!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~beer~
We couldn't have done it without you! Thank you Brother!
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lipripper

Quote from: Lee Smith on September 07, 2018, 10:34:00 AM
Connie just got her flowers, she was very very gracious!  Thanks guys, you made a woman in Guntersville smile today!!  ~c~  ~c~  ~c~  ~beer~
Thanks for the update Lee glad it made her happy.

Bud Kennedy

Although the rally is cancelled this year, here is the weather forecast for the week we were gonna have the rally in 2018.  Looks like we may have missed a good one.

Mike Cork

Weather-wise it looks beautiful but the fishies may have not appreciated the NE wind and the extra cloud cover really scatters the fishies, especially under the grass.

Most of all I miss out on finally meeting everyone  :(

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lee Smith

Quote from: Mike Cork on September 20, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
Weather-wise it looks beautiful but the fishies may have not appreciated the NE wind and the extra cloud cover really scatters the fishies, especially under the grass.

Most of all I miss out on finally meeting everyone  :(

Sorry guys!!! and Gals!! I love conditions like this at Guntersville, especially if it's raining, Bud does too  ;)

They bunch up in the deeper pockets under the mats for some reason, you find one, you'll find a few and they will be very very aggressive for that little froggy, very aggressive  lo  huh Bud???   ;D

Bud Kennedy

Lee, Next year we can give them hell.  By then you will be back to your old self and I will just be older.   I still think this is the right week to be at Guntersville.  Not too hot, not too cold and you are right.  A bit of rain always adds to the fun.  Lee it was a day that you and I had that I will never forget and I don't even know where we were but the bass were sure there and that is all that mattered. 

coldfront

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on September 20, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
Although the rally is cancelled this year, here is the weather forecast for the week we were gonna have the rally in 2018.  Looks like we may have missed a good one.

I will be out there!  Bud:  any honey holes you need me to check for you (prep for next year of course!)

Bud Kennedy

Thanks for the offer but I think I am good and no further research required.   ~roflmao

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Lee Smith on September 21, 2018, 08:24:57 AM
Sorry guys!!! and Gals!! I love conditions like this at Guntersville, especially if it's raining, Bud does too  ;)

They bunch up in the deeper pockets under the mats for some reason, you find one, you'll find a few and they will be very very aggressive for that little froggy, very aggressive  lo  huh Bud???   ;D
X2
Best catching Rick and I experienced on Guntersville included overcast skies and rain.
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

caddyjoe77

Goin nuts in guntersville.....

BeerMe

cojab

Can somebody please tell John to put his goat back in it's cage! LOL

TTK has spoken.

Bud Kennedy