Introduce yourself Arkansas anglers

Started by Beagle, October 04, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beagle

I've made two post in the last few days and ive had a reply or two. But I see around 50 people have "Viewed" the post. Let's try this, introduce yourself and tell where you live.

Paul Sims - New Edinburg, Arkansas

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Beagle

BassHOGS

Good morning Beagle......I am an Arkansas native.  I was born and raised in Springdale AR and grew up living on Beaver Lake.  I have moved and live in Georgia now.  TIGHT LINES and FISH ON!!!

Chad
Chad Everett Vicious Tournament Team
Team Ardent Pro Staff
Enigma Fishing Pro Staff WOO! Tungsten Pro Staff

Beagle

Nice to meet you BassHOGS. Good fishing out Georgia too.

BassCatBates

just now seeing this post... maybe it'll gain some popularity.

Steven Bates- El Dorado, AR
2009 MediaBass South Arkansas Division Angler of the Year.

Union County Bass Club.

Beagle

Nice to meet you Bates. I actually fished with a club out of Eldorado a couple of years ago. It was a night tournament on Darbohne. (Spelling)

BigMouth60

Hello Arkansas anglers. I'm from a small town south of Fort Smith.

Bill Newman
Mansfield, AR
Love to fish Arkansas River
G3 Eagle 180, Yamaha F115, Maxuum 80, 2) Helix 7 Chirp SI GPS G2N

ʇuǝɹq™

Yo Paul, you know me. I'll be moving back to Arkansas around springtime of 2020. I hope I can really get this page going once I get back there.

No Excuses

Always go to catch of the day and forget about the AR page. I'm Mark Shatley from Camden. Paul do you know any of the Reaves clan from New Edinburg?

Volzfan59

Hello! I've recently moved to South Arkansas from Knoxville, TN. I'm used to river and stream fishing for smallies, although I've fished most East and Middle TN lakes. From my understanding I'm now to far south for smallies.
"I am Sir, a brother of the Angle." Izaak  Walton, The Compleat Angler

Oldratt

BHubb