FL Bass Talk (July 2019)

Started by Capt. BassinLou, June 30, 2019, 12:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Capt. BassinLou

Still going to Lox? Were the conditions to your liking...

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 05, 2019, 08:39:22 PM
Still going to Lox? Were the conditions to your liking...
Yes sir. Water looks good to explore.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 05, 2019, 08:38:51 PM
I see braid for change.
One light, and one heavy of each.

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 05, 2019, 08:46:41 PM
Yes sir. Water looks good to explore.

Good to know.. good luck

LgMouthGambler

Weather looks really fanfahckinghorrible for tomorrow. Good times.

groundtec5

Quote from: BarryFL on July 01, 2019, 05:12:33 PM
He is the guy that made the big hardbody swim (glide) baits popular in Cali. I'm talking 10-12in baits that cost up $100!
Turns out he was a fraud, snagging big bass in clear lakes and even transporting them to other lakes and claiming local records. I hope they strip him of every record with his name on it.

~Barry~
Sounds like a tool to me.. Should never be allowed near water again. Total jackass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLO GROWN

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 03, 2019, 07:19:28 PM
So I had almost $9 in Ebay bucks. I decided to buy another pair of Calcutta Polarized sunglasses. I now have the blue, smoke, and amber lens options. The blue are nice on the ocean. The amber are really nice in our waters down here. I dont know how the smokes are gonna be, but, for $11 after my Ebay bucks, I'm not worried either way.

Can't beat Calcutta sunglasses for the price all I wear now one for work and one for fishing.

"Tight lines"

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: FLO GROWN on July 07, 2019, 02:56:39 AM
Can't beat Calcutta sunglasses for the price all I wear now one for work and one for fishing.

Look who's up early! You heading out?

<")))>{

FLO GROWN

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 07, 2019, 02:59:58 AM
Look who's up early! You heading out?

<")))>{
I'm up early everyday,went Thursday and Saturday gotta let knee rest for the work week,you going?

"Tight lines"

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: FLO GROWN on July 07, 2019, 03:19:30 AM
I'm up early everyday,went Thursday and Saturday gotta let knee rest for the work week,you going?

Just hooking the boat up now.

FLO GROWN

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 07, 2019, 03:36:28 AM
Just hooking the boat up now.

Good luck bud,give me a call during week bro we gotta get out together.

"Tight lines"

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: FLO GROWN on July 07, 2019, 03:38:49 AM
Good luck bud,give me a call during week bro we gotta get out together.

Will do.

LgMouthGambler

Time for round 2 at Lox tomorrow. Weather is looking promising.

<")))>{

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 13, 2019, 04:14:23 AM
Time for round 2 at Lox tomorrow. Weather is looking promising.

<")))>{

I'm hoping for repeat performance in the glades tonight, I think Rick is regretting his decision to fish the glades at night...  lo lo lo

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 13, 2019, 06:31:38 AM
I'm hoping for repeat performance in the glades tonight, I think Rick is regretting his decision to fish the glades at night...  lo lo lo

Oh man. This should be interesting. I almost want to grab the boat and meet you guys out there.  lo

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 13, 2019, 07:30:46 AM
Oh man. This should be interesting. I almost want to grab the boat and meet you guys out there.  lo

That would be fun!! If your situation changes let me know.  ~beer~

LgMouthGambler

big g

Moon is not coming up until 10:00, if your interested. ;D
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

LgMouthGambler

Rods are rigged and ready to go.

Capt. BassinLou

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 17, 2019, 01:03:14 PM
Nice!! Be safe.

I got a better chance out there than I do with the nutjobs Ive encountered on land today.  ~roflmao

big g

Good luck out there, watch out for our water lizards my friend!
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.