2019 Guntersville Rally Video

Started by Bud Kennedy, October 06, 2019, 05:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

big g

Thanks for the video, I really enjoyed that.  Great to see all of you enjoying the weekend and testing new waters! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

jonboy

great video Bud, Wish you would have been in some of those pics. We missed  you.
The only thing more depressing than not catching fish is not being able to go

twocold

Bud Kennedy

Quote from: jonboy on October 06, 2019, 06:56:56 PM
great video Bud, Wish you would have been in some of those pics. We missed  you.

I really missed not going but hopefully next year will be different (and cooler)

Lee Smith

Thanks Bud!  You, Terry and Mike where definitely missed, but don't worry, we talked about y'all plenty..... ~roflmao  ~roflmao
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

fishballer06

3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

Capt. BassinLou

Appreciate that video Bud, thank you!!

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Jared LeBlue

Nicely done. Looks like yall had a great time. ~c~
Ardent Prostaff

Wizard

zippyduck

Thanks Bud

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

zippyduck

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on October 07, 2019, 08:59:14 AM
Nicely done. Looks like yall had a great time. ~c~
That is a major understatement. It was phenomenal and the fishing was aweful.

Lee Smith

Quote from: zippyduck on October 07, 2019, 09:12:20 AM
That is a major understatement. It was phenomenal and the fishing was aweful.

But the slow fishing...did help me realize there is two sides of Lou...  lo  ~xyz  lo
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

zippyduck

Quote from: Lee Smith on October 07, 2019, 09:13:33 AM
But the slow fishing...did help me realize there is two sides of Lou...  lo  ~xyz  lo
That was some transformation over a couple of days.

merc1997

sorry that i have not got back with anything, but i just had time to get to bed sunday night and get up this morning and get to Springfield, Mo  by noon to have some work done on my neck, and i have to get the month's end business done up so i can get our excise tax payment in on time.  there is no such thing as a vacation.

now, it was so great to get to meet everyone there.  too bad that fishing conditions were what they were.  i only took one pic because what we caught were all dinks.  a 3" swimmer on a 3/8 GrassJig worked well,  and also a senko on a 1/2 GrassJig.  i did find too much on the miles of grass lines upstream, but found more bass to be concentrated on isolated high spots, but the best ones had some water very close.  when i actually started fishing more in earnest on friday, there were several boat on everyone of them, but i kept trying to find that deeper bite on some bigger ones, and did not find one.

wouldn't mind fishing that lake again with better conditions and fewer boats.  the fewer boats might not ever happen.

the food was better than 5 star.  lee's prime rib was better than any that i have ever had.  will have to get all the recipes.

toby had fun and really loved all the prime rib scraps.

i will get my one pic posted.  and, who won the $50 of NuTech Products????

bo
On Heaven's Lake

Bassinkorea

Cool video, great editing work Bud as always   ~c~

Watching these videos always makes me want to attend next years event.
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Donald Garner

Bud, great job once again on the Rally Video  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

flowerjohn

Bud that vid looks beauty man!! Too bad we couldn't send along any of the x rated stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bud Kennedy

thanks to all for the kind words.  Video was a little small, I wished we had more pictures to show but the guys were too busy drinkin' or keeping some of the details in Guntersville.

TNDiver

Great job Bud!  Sorry I was late with my photos of Mike.  Can't wait for next year. 
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus