CaddyALYanks "Bait Monkey YOU'RE FIRED" !!! (Confessional) Dos.....

Started by Lee Smith, November 01, 2019, 08:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on January 24, 2020, 04:50:27 PM
Thanks Lip. The 2 hardest parts for me were threading the line onto the reel and tying the knots. The small diameter of the 2 lines didn't help either.  ???
I just shipped my two reels in for cleaning and tuning and when I get them back I'm going to have to do the same thing. :surrender: :surrender:

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

TWBryan

I thought I was the only one that had trouble threading line,tying knots,etc? Not so all alone I guess. Received quantum Icon PT100 today. Spooled on some of that cheap,cheap, chinese braid and mounted it to one of my short rods. As far as smoothness goes it is comparable to a tatula,I can tell though that the quality is less. Didn't seem to effect performance. Also took picture of my Savage gear rats.
Enjoy yourself now,for you'll be a long time dead.

Smallie_Stalker

Wow, those rats look REALLY good!  ~c~ 

I almost bought some of the Savage Gear perch swimbaits a few years back but some other things got in the way. They make some good stuff.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

TWBryan

smallie-stalker, you can't see them in the photo,but they actually have whiskers. I admit to being a bit boggled at this level of detail. Half the reason I buy savage gear stuff is that I'm sure in a few decades no one will believe they ever made such things. ;) :) I am close to  being done buying lures now,I want a few more spinnerbaits,and maybe a couple jigs.

TWBryan

BTW monster tackle is running a sale on savage gear lures,you can get one of those bluegill lures for $5 right now..

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: TWBryan on January 27, 2020, 10:39:35 AM
BTW monster tackle is running a sale on savage gear lures,you can get one of those bluegill lures for $5 right now..
Aw, why'd ya gave to go and tell me that?

My credit cards already have a couple of big debts in them.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

TWBryan

znate80

Just bought the Battlebox terminal tackle box and the River2Sea DD tactical crank. This is a sickness for sure. May need to start a tackle junky rehab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

apiazza

Quote from: znate80 on January 28, 2020, 01:48:44 PM
Just bought the Battlebox terminal tackle box and the River2Sea DD tactical crank. This is a sickness for sure. May need to start a tackle junky rehab.

The problem is the rehab group is actually run by the monkey as a way of making you buy more. You are better just feeding him occasionally.

Curious your thoughts when on the battle box. I keep going back and forth on whether to invest in a terminal tackle box.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oldfart9999

Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

znate80

Quote from: apiazza on January 28, 2020, 11:47:07 PM
The problem is the rehab group is actually run by the monkey as a way of making you buy more. You are better just feeding him occasionally.

Curious your thoughts when on the battle box. I keep going back and forth on whether to invest in a terminal tackle box.

Will do

Lipripper

LgMouthGambler

Smallie_Stalker

Oldfart9999

Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Lipripper

Dink Dawg

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

znate80

Quote from: apiazza on January 28, 2020, 11:47:07 PM

Just got the Battlebox some what organized. Haven't had a chance to use fishing yet. That will happen next week and I will report back.

znate80

Dobyns Kaden on the way. This dang bait monkey has got a hold of me bad.

apiazza

Quote from: znate80 on February 05, 2020, 10:06:18 PM
Dobyns Kaden on the way. This dang bait monkey has got a hold of me bad.

Everyone gets their turn. We thank you for the support because it keeps the rest of us out of trouble for a short time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FishinBuck07

Quote from: apiazza on February 06, 2020, 03:34:23 AM
Everyone gets their turn. We thank you for the support because it keeps the rest of us out of trouble for a short time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Don't worry I got you guys, I will feed the monkey quite a bit here in the next few weeks!  Need three new reels for the Kaden rods, and there are a few other things I think I need tackle wise.

Lipripper

Quote from: FishinBuck07 on February 06, 2020, 06:56:44 AM
Don't worry I got you guys, I will feed the monkey quite a bit here in the next few weeks!  Need three new reels for the Kaden rods, and there are a few other things I think I need tackle wise.
Your feeding the monkey is greatly appreciated.  ~roflmao ~roflmao