CaddyALYanks "Bait Monkey YOU'RE FIRED" !!! (Confessional) Dos.....

Started by Lee Smith, November 01, 2019, 08:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassinkorea

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Smallie_Stalker

Sneaky nats asked me for my address so he could send me a Christmas card. I had a feeling he was up to something else. These arrived with the card.

The jigs are wire tied btw and have awesome hooks. And that Meganass Dark Sleeper swimbait....

nats thank you brother and Merry Christmas.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on December 22, 2020, 01:11:05 PM
Sneaky nats asked me for my address so he could send me a Christmas card. I had a feeling he was up to something else. These arrived with the card.

The jigs are wire tied btw and have awesome hooks. And that Meganass Dark Sleeper swimbait....

nats thank you brother and Merry Christmas.

those jigs are rad.  Who makes them?

BeerMe

caddyjoe77

some of the bait monkey evidence should be arriving Sat.   lo
BeerMe

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on December 23, 2020, 08:14:26 AM
those jigs are rad.  Who makes them?

I agree! The company is called Queen Tackle and the model is Tungsten Hammerhead Jig.

nats

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on December 23, 2020, 12:17:22 PM
I agree! The company is called Queen Tackle and the model is Tungsten Hammerhead Jig.
,    Anybody on a fixed income that has the heart to spend as much as you did on the adopt a family raffle ( and donated a $50 gift card) deserved a little Christmas present.  I've never even met you but you made me proud

abzack1

Does it count if Santa brings gear? My Son got me the rod holder. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

caddyjoe77

thats awesome!!   ~c~

it does count, because the monkey hangs around the north pole too -- poses as an elf.   lo

BeerMe

abzack1

caddyjoe77

Quote from: abzack1 on December 26, 2020, 12:26:37 PM
Ah Ha! Sneaky....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

yes, indeed he is -- glad you found that nugget  lo
BeerMe

FishinBuck07

All I know is the monkey bit me again, just ordered a bunch of the Bass Mafia Coffins 2.0!  He just won't leave me alone! 

caddyjoe77

crankbaits should be here any day.....

making a finesse crank/winter crank box.  Have a early spring table rock box.  After cleaning out the pounds of plastics from the front of the boat, and the lead from the weights, both to the back, there is room for cranks

BeerMe

caddyjoe77

and some have arrived.  ordered some balsa flat sides with circuit board lips.  some are like a shad rap but a little heavier to cast better. 

BeerMe

BassmanRudy

I've heard really good things about the Black Label cranks!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

Smallie_Stalker

Nice haul! 

I've been curious about those sonic sides so I'll be interested in your thoughts on them.

FishinBuck07

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on December 29, 2020, 12:10:00 PM
and some have arrived.  ordered some balsa flat sides with circuit board lips.  some are like a shad rap but a little heavier to cast better. 

Well that is a pile of money there, between the Black Labels and the MegaBass, what was the loan size?   ~roflmao

caddyjoe77

Quote from: FishinBuck07 on December 29, 2020, 01:24:26 PM
Well that is a pile of money there, between the Black Labels and the MegaBass, what was the loan size?   ~roflmao

lo

cut out everyday things I dont really need, and saving for what i want. 

more cranks coming  :embarassed: ^-^ lo
BeerMe

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on December 29, 2020, 01:40:07 PM
lo

cut out everyday things I dont really need, and saving for what i want. 

more cranks coming  :embarassed: ^-^ lo

So, you quit drinking beer 'ey  ~roflmao

caddyjoe77

Sonic sides i happened to find in a good package deal on ebay.  Otherwise i may not have bought them -- only megabass thing ive ever really has success with is the jerkbait. 

really looking forward to the balsa black labels.  They should work perfect in the eel grass on gunt.  So many humps and bars at the depth those run to. 
BeerMe

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on December 29, 2020, 01:43:28 PM
So, you quit drinking beer 'ey  ~roflmao

never!!  lo  But in all seriousness, i have cut back some on beer unless people are at the house in which case -- no limits then  lo
BeerMe

Bassinkorea

Dang Monkey.........

......but at least most of this stuff was on sale   ^-^
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

caddyjoe77

received the Cashion rod, and a whole box of cranks from the TW order I made before Christmas.   

I was able to get out a few minutes at the dock today.  I really like this rod.  Its really light, almost feels like a custom.  The tip is amazing and the bend is about 3/4 of the way up with a nice shape.  Tip feels pretty fast, which is what I want in a jerkbait rod.  Not a dandy fish by any means, but caught two back to back off the same piece of grass so there were shad there.  Best part?  Made in USA.   ~flag
BeerMe

FishinBuck07

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on January 07, 2021, 08:41:55 AM
received the Cashion rod, and a whole box of cranks from the TW order I made before Christmas.   

I was able to get out a few minutes at the dock today.  I really like this rod.  Its really light, almost feels like a custom.  The tip is amazing and the bend is about 3/4 of the way up with a nice shape.  Tip feels pretty fast, which is what I want in a jerkbait rod.  Not a dandy fish by any means, but caught two back to back off the same piece of grass so there were shad there.  Best part?  Made in USA.   ~flag
Those Icons are awesome!  My local shop has them in stock and every time I go in there I mess with them.  I will be gradually replacing my arsenal with those rods if work ever gets back to normal!

caddyjoe77

Quote from: FishinBuck07 on January 07, 2021, 04:11:03 PM
Those Icons are awesome!  My local shop has them in stock and every time I go in there I mess with them.  I will be gradually replacing my arsenal with those rods if work ever gets back to normal!

i am HIGHLY impressed with the rod so far.  Granted, its only been about 20 minutes but still.  Definitely looking at their cranking sticks too. 
BeerMe

FishinBuck07

Well the wife and I finally got off quarantine yesterday so felt like I needed to go to my local tackle shop and spend $100 on tackle to celebrate!  Haha. Got some SK 1.0's, couple Denny Brauer structure jigs, some Zoom soft plastics and some hooks I needed to restock on!