3/26/20 &3/27/20 Lox

Started by FLO GROWN, March 29, 2020, 09:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLO GROWN

Only working a couple days week now but getting paid for 40 thank God decided to go lox on Thursday  and Friday, Thursday was great got 18 and 2 of them went around 5# got them in North canal on uvibe and swim jig.

Now Friday was a totally different story only got 4 the difference between the two days was really simple and obvious "The Wind". Here's a few pics sorry I haven't been that active on site.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

"Tight lines"

Deadeye

So Which day was which in the Pics?

I'm betting the day with the Wind was the Good Day?

Wind makes the surface disturbed so that the Fish can't see us as easy, the bait as easy and they just like to feed better with the Current the Wind creates.

Nice Job on the Catching two Tubs!

Good to see you posting again.

FLO GROWN

Sorry those were Thursday pics when the wind was blowing lol.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

"Tight lines"

Deadeye

Lipripper

Thanks for the report and  ;PHO) Good seeing your reports again.  ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LgMouthGambler

Good stuff brother. It's been a busy water war uh s as of lately due to this BS. I've never seen Lox soo busy today.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

big g

Other ramps are closing down.  I was at Ida today and it's closed.  I'm sure Osborne is closed.  Ramps at okeechobee are closed.  I'm surprised Lox is still open.  That's why it's so crowded.  It is Federal property.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: big g on March 29, 2020, 07:12:31 PM
Other ramps are closing down.  I was at Ida today and it's closed.  I'm sure Osborne is closed.  Ramps at okeechobee are closed.  I'm surprised Lox is still open.  That's why it's so crowded.  It is Federal property.
I was shocked to see it open too. As a matter of fact, they have suspended payment, so maybe that's another reason? Who knows. But I did see Josh dropping in as I was pulling the boat out.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

big g

I love the place, my PB was out of there over 20 years ago.  If it was that crowded yesterday it will be closed soon.  :-*
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.