All Fishing closure extended to May 4

Started by Pacific NW Ron, April 07, 2020, 06:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific NW Ron

Washington fishing closure is extended till "At Least May 4th".  They are serious this time with a huge penalty for violations.  I'm presuming that there were a lot of violation warnings issued on the first closure. 
Unlawful Recreational Fishing in the Second Degree (RCW 77.15. 380) is a misdemeanor offense which means, if convicted, you could be facing a sentence of up to 90 days in jail and a $1000 fine
Folks, Covid19 is Serious.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Lipripper

I can see the good and the bad side of this. Good to try and stop spreading this stuff around. Bad not being able to go fishing.  :'( I can't bank fish around here cause all my bank fishing spots are in Forest Preserves and tey are all on lock down behind closed gates.  :'( Oh well come the first of May I will be going down to Lake Shelbyville for my yearly Crappie fishing trip. All the ramps and visitor center and swimming beaches and cleaning stations and public restrooms are closed but the ramp we use is still open so we can go fishing.  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet