Previous topic - Next topic

BIG PAPA

I know Laurie will give more pertinant info but
I JUST WANTED TO BE THE FIRST TO SAY
WE BROUGHT HOME THE TROPHY
YEAH tctc :)

PAPA 8) :)

Jared LeBlue

Papa, I posted it under the Annual tournament but I didn't put any specifics, I left yall plenty of room to hammer us. Once again Congratulations on winning possibly one of the toughest tournaments I've fished in a long time. Good job yall deserve all the bragging yall can dish out.
Ardent Prostaff

MotherNature

It was a tough tournament and Papa and Trey well all I can say is Ya'll did GOOD!!!!!!! I am terrible with fishing reports so I will let Mike handle that end of the weekend but I tell you what those of you that were not able to make this little gathering missed out on some of the best fun and company there is. The Lock Jaw Bass Club did a fine job of putting on the tournament and supper on Saturday was some of the best catfish I have ever had! I felt like I was in my own back yard camping out and fishing they really made us feel at home!

Just as long as we are no longer called the Yankee team I am happy  ;)

Mother Nature

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

dave the dope man

Sounds like ya'll had a great time. I wish I had gone with ya'll but I am glad that you have had a good time.      Next year guys watch out......Dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

MotherNature

I spent a lot of time thinking of things for next year and I wrote a whole page of notes to talk over with our Events Team Captain and I cant wait to start planning for it!

We sure missed you Dave and Nitro Girl, I think that you really would have enjoyed it!

Mother Nature

dave the dope man

I know we would have.......like I said next year....dave

Siggy by DundeeMike

Jared LeBlue

Yeah Dave it was great and they had plenty of room. Heck they could have slept 6 more just in the Bathroom. lo
Ardent Prostaff

MotherNature

And that my friend is no joke! The bathroom was big enough that you could have put two bunkbeds in there and still used the shower.....

The cabins were great but not as good as the the company and the food and the friends that we now have faces to put to the screen names ;)

BIG PAPA

Thanks Rattle I missed it!
The whole adventure was Great!
  Most of all was the way we were treated, Rattle and the whole gang from the Lockjaw club treated us like family. I cannot tell you how well orginaized and planned everything was. Those guys are a bunch of fun guys, coonasses really know how to have a good time ;D  Maybe the best thing though was the cooking. I think we all need to give Rattle a big HIP HIP HOORAY.
I also want to say thanks to Ricky (rickoos) and his wife and Bo and his partner for helping out. We really enjoyed putting a face to some of the names we have grown to know so well.
papa 8)

Mike Cork

We don't have all the info gathered and ready to post. But I did want to say that Papa and Trey took over all tournament first place honors and had big bass of the tournament. Once we get with Rattle we will post everyones weights and places.

Let me say this when we do get the weights up it may seem like the fishing was tough - but in reality it was  :shocking:

Hurricane Ivan making a return appearance really changed things down there. I have to add this though even though the fishing was tough, that is some of the most beautiful water ways I have ever seen. Great location for a tournament..... Once again Good Job Rattle and the Lock Jaw Bass Club (now we know why they call there selves that  lo )

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Jared LeBlue

Johnathon was telling me today we needed to change the name to The Great Fishing Every Day Club, maybe that would change our luck. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

Rickoos

Hey Guys & Gal's,

Just wanted to say that we had a great time and look forward to the next one! Rattle, you & your club ran a great Tournment and treated everyone like family, it was great! ;D It was nice putting faces to names and enjoying all the company! That was one fine River system with lots of pretty water, just wish that I could have helped the team out some!

Like I said before leaving, "FOR SALE- Boat, motor & trailer with all TACKLE, including brand "NEW" Ice Chest that was won as a door prize!!!"  :'( :'( :'(  It's just got to get better or I will have to shoot myself!!!!!!!

Thanks Rattle for all the door prizes that was given away, just about everyone walked away with something!

We really did enjoy the weekend with friends, Papa, you & trey take care, we were laughing out butts off on the way home just thinking about some of the things that were said and done! you guys rock!!!!!! Thanks Mike & Laurie for helping us and making us feel right at home with you guys!!!!

Ricky & Merila
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

Mike Cork

Richoos, thank you!! We enjoyed your company just as much if not more.

And YOU did contribute to the team. Eliminating water on a river system that gigantic is just as important. Besides I have to wonder if Laurie and I didn't just get lucky catching a few fish. Papa seems to think so  ;D

Cork's Reel Service

BASSMANNNNN

club tourneys are the best kind of tourneys

ok laurie  here is #5

MotherNature

That's great BASSMANNNNN Now all we have to do is get you to the tournament! ;)

Mike Cork

I was wondering what the numbering was for lo but that is your five posts for the new member contest right ~shade I hope you don't stop posting there, Keep them coming. ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Cork's Reel Service