Your favorite shallow running square bill?

Started by Bassinkorea, May 02, 2020, 05:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve81

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on May 21, 2020, 08:45:14 AM
I have a half dozen of them left. They are securely locked away in a fire proof storage area at my brother's house along with my old Bagleys and Pre-Rapala Wiggle Warts.

The only way they will ever see the light of day again in my lifetime is if I ever go back to fishing where real money is on the line - no pun intended.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I just called my dad hoping he still had some and it looks like he lost his last one a few years ago. He doesn't fish all that much anymore but didn't know that it had been discontinued. He was crushed when I told him. I looked at eBay and it has bids going anywhere from $10-$15 with days still left on the auctions. He couldn't believe it!

D.W. Verts

Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Burbarry

Quote from: Steve81 on May 21, 2020, 06:23:32 PM
I just called my dad hoping he still had some and it looks like he lost his last one a few years ago. He doesn't fish all that much anymore but didn't know that it had been discontinued. He was crushed when I told him. I looked at eBay and it has bids going anywhere from $10-$15 with days still left on the auctions. He couldn't believe it!
https://www.roysbaitandtackle.com/shop/yo-zuri-3db-pencil/

They have them in stock. After you guys talking about them I may need to pick a few up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loomisguy

Dale, I only have 2 B2'S left and they are both the diving model but great colors, silver foil/black back and TN shad.
I've heard some of the Balsa guys can convert them to a squarebill but I would imagine there's some work involved. I would think the bill angle is different as well as the shape.

Burbarry

Quote from: Steve81 on May 20, 2020, 09:31:39 PM
Do you own any of them still?
Are these the ones you're looking for? 

loomisguy

Bassinkorea

I want to thank everyone for their input in this thread.
I went ahead and stocked up on my Norman's Fat Boys, and also added a few 6th Sense lures in 50X & 100X sizes to give them a try out.
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Bassinkorea

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Burbarry

Quote from: Bassinkorea on June 01, 2020, 04:43:22 AM
These should keep me going for a while.

That crush 100 bluegill color is my favorite one. So many bites on it.

I just saw this posted on Facebook for the guys that like the vintage baits.