Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Pascagoula River

(Read 416 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

fishingram24

• Largemouth
On the water this morning for about 3 1/2 hours for the first time in over 2 months with my buddy John in his 16' aluminum skiff fishing Parker lake and slough off the Pascagoula. We caught 10 bass and 6 goggle eye mostly on spinner baits but it brought back memories of our younger days pushing the boat over logs and dragging bottom over multiple shallow spots. Good to make a cast again as I have another month(I hope)before I take delivery of my new Xpress X 18 Pro. Only problem is it won't go where we went today but that's why John bought the skiff.
Retired and loving every minute of it!

Lipripper

• LM Forum Staff
  • Chicago Illinois
Thanks for the report and glad y'all got out and stered up some memories of days past and caught a few fish also. ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Cork

• Father Time
  • Admin
  • Get the Net it's a Hawg
Awesome that you got out again... Sometimes the harder you have to work to get to a hole, over log jams and sand bars, the bigger the rewards...

Make sure you show off your express when you get it :-*
Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Bayou

• Smallmouth
  • Bass Baby
You should take your buddy's boat in Graham's Lake. I'm sure you could clean house in there or launch at Ward Bayou bridge and head up the bayou... No one fishes that area any longer...
Bayou'