13 Fishing is just an amazing company.

Started by squirrel73, August 24, 2020, 07:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirrel73

Ok guys. I had to share. As you know I'm disabled and am learning to live life on a serious budget. Just no way I could ever afford a higher end reel now. Once I get my business going again I may can but cant now. I have always wanted to get another 13 fishing concept A and someone told them my story and they just out of the blue sent me this. A 13 fishing concept A. Refurb but who cares lol lol. That was so amazing of them. I just want to say thank you and I'm so blessed to have the friends and family I have. And I'm blessed with new friends daily. Thank you 13 fishing!!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Mike Cork

That is very impressive. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the reel.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Captsteve

Wow, that is great. Enjoy.

Any day fishing, is a good day.

Steve
Headed for the Lake

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

fishballer06

That's awesome. Glad you're getting back on your feet. Now go catch some fish!
3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

Bassinkorea

That was really nice of them. Nice looking reel too  ~c~
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

TNDiver

There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

FishinBuck07

squirrel73

Thanks guys, yeah it amazed me to open the package the other day. They are indeed an amazing group of ladies and gentlemen.  I am going to pick up a rod for it on the first of the month and then it's on.. Kentucky lake best watch out lol. The best part of it to me is seeing we still have good hearted people in the world today. It's amazing how a sport like fishing can bring out the best in people. Once again thanks to you all.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

FishinBuck07

There are a lot of good people still in this world!  They just don't want to tell you those stories!

Oldfart9999

Good deal!!! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ Even as cynical as I can be I have to admit there are far more good folks than bad out there.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

toddallen

1ReelFanatik

Very nice of Fishing 13.  I have an original Concept A.  Took a bit longer than normal for me to dial in.  Another forum member mentioned he never had a problem dialing his in, but he always cleaned them first.  I used mine straight from the box.  Being refurbished, your reel is probably already cleaned and properly lubed.

I am not the type to notice the small things.  First time I put this reel on a rod I immediately noticed how nice it felt.  Not something I've ever really noticed before...and I have a lot of reels.

EDIT:  Casting distance can be very good.  Haven't used mine a lot, but I can say that about a lot of my gear.   :'(  I am more than old enough to retire, but can't afford to.