Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Pascagoula River

(Read 197 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

fishingram24

• Largemouth
Got one more good day in before our next hurricane threat of the year and the bite has really been on the last 2 weeks. Another 30-40 fish day with most of them coming in about 2 hours this morning as the tide turned out and before the cloud cover went away. Caught several on Vudu and DOA shrimp before I picked up a little bait that was at least 30 years old and I had picked of the shelf at he last minute, a clear Tiny Torpedo. For about 2 hours I had a blast with that little top water bait until the sun broke through and clouds went away and that was pretty much the end of my day. Ended the day catching 10 solid keepers with the biggest at 2.75 pounds and 4 over 2 pounds. Very high tides again but fell all day, air temps 65-84, water temps 71-74 and visibility of about 3'. Last 3 trips over the last week have produced similar results only each time on a different bait. DOA shrimp and Zoom super fluke last week and the clear tiny torpedo today. Unfortunately this will end with the approaching Hurricane Zeta Wednesday night or Thursday morning bring rain and storm surge to us again and will take a week or two to get back to where we are now.
Retired and loving every minute of it!