Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Keep your heads down

(Read 474 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

Mike Cork

• Father Time
  • Admin
  • Get the Net it's a Hawg
You boys and girls in South Miss. keep your heads down and let Zeta rip on by. It's moving pretty quick so hopefully there won't be a ton of damage. Looks like it's going to clip Grand Isle Louisiana but hit the entire coast of Mississippi so be careful.
Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lee Smith

• Gotta Love It!
went south of us, but got plenty of rain off it, 5.5" they said, my gauge only goes to 5 and it was full and over the top  ~sweat
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

fishingram24

• Largemouth
Got hammered at my place with a dozen big trees down, one pine missed the house by 18 inches but no damage to property or people. Weeks to clean up but otherwise all safe.
Retired and loving every minute of it!

Mike Cork

• Father Time
  • Admin
  • Get the Net it's a Hawg
I hate that you have so much work ahead of you but sure am glad your house and family were not hurt.
Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lee Smith

• Gotta Love It!
Got hammered at my place with a dozen big trees down, one pine missed the house by 18 inches but no damage to property or people. Weeks to clean up but otherwise all safe.

18" is a little close brother! glad you didn't have any property damage, be careful with the cleanup, them down trees can get into a bind and go boom when you cut just a little limb....
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

fishingram24

• Largemouth
Lee major clean up is almost done, a neighbor is in the tree /clean up business and due to the amount of large trees I hired him to clean up all the big stuff close to the house. Several trees snapped 10-15 feet up and hanging on other trees and did not feel safe nor physically able doing that kind of work. Will have a few weeks of smaller limbs to cut up and pick up but that I can do. Got power back last night so we are getting better now. Got all winter to clean up but the fish may still be biting and don't want to miss that!
Retired and loving every minute of it!

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB