Monster Fishing Tackle $150 Gift Code Giveaway

Started by Mike Cork, October 13, 2020, 02:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

The Annual Monster 150 is here...

How to enter:

Purchase your fishing gear from Monster Fishing Tackle and submit your receipts to gain entries.

Purchases must be from October 1 to December 31.

You get one entry for ever dollar spent (to include shipping charges and taxes). Whatever your final total is, is what you get entry credit for.

I always round up. If you spend 19.01 you get 20 entries.

You can forward the email confirmation to [Please enable JavaScript to see this content].

Mail a printed copy to:
Ultimate Bass
5422 Amber Circle
Benton LA 71006

Or take a photo and email it to [Please enable JavaScript to see this content], the photo must show the receipt well enough that I can see the receipt number, date and items purchased.

Don't try and cheat, I have the ability to verify purchase order numbers for the purpose of the contest  PoPo

Hints: Monster Fishing Tackle

- If you bought something in the last two weeks, go into your Monster Account and get a copy to send in

- buy Gift Cards for the fisherman on your Christmas List

- buy your Secret Santa gifts from Monster (you can drop ship to your recipient)

- Don't forget yourself

The more you enter the better your chances to win!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Don't let this slip through your fingers, it only takes a single purchase to win big :-*

Gift cards for the fishing buddies on your Christmas List are always a great way to get entered.

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Don't forget to do your shopping with Monster Fishing Tackle and then send me a copy of your receipt to get entered in the $150 gift code drawing.

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

The UB Secret Santa is a great way to gain entries into the Monster 150!!!

Buy your gifts through Monster Fishing Tackle and each dollar spent gets you an entry into the drawing for $150 Gift Card  ~c~ ~c~

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Don't forget... if you used Monster Fishing Tackle to send your Secret Santa package, send me your receipt so I can enter you into the contest for $150 gift card :-*

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Drawing the winner on this contest always slips buy me every year. So much going on with the Adopt a Family and then the holidays... Anyways...

We didn't have as many folks enter as last year but many of you put up some good numbers, that's what it takes to keep sponsors like Monster Fishing Tackle providing the giveaways each month. So a big thank you to everyone that participated.

Our winner is

Apenland01

Congratulations, forward me a solid email address and I'll get Monster to send this your way.

Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

apenland01

Bassinkorea

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

nats