Bud Kennedy
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats

The best gift you can give yourself during the holiday season is helping others. Putting a smile on someone's face that truly needs a helping hand. The Adopt a Family Fundraiser does just that. We can put food on the table or presents under the tree for a needy family. Save your coffee or soda money for a week and send it in, you're a winner right out the gate for helping a family in need but you might be a prize winner as well.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

MotherNature

Y'all are so incredible! We have some of the greatest members in the world!!!

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

twocold

Mike Cork

Twocold, thank you sir  ~c~ ~c~ Got your paypal and your ticket numbers should be in your message box.

apenland01
Lee Smith
Smallie_Stalker  x 2
BassinLou
Eric-Maine
CaptSteve
kdubracing
BassinKorea
FD                      x 2
Bassmedic46
BassmanRudy
geneinnc
Bass Dog
Bud Kennedy
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats
TwoCold

Thank you everyone who's been able to give, you all are the greatest. For those still thinking about buying tickets, I know this year is going to be hard to dig deep with all that we have going on. But the way I see it, if I can still read the forum then my bills are being paid, and I can afford to help someone that has to decide between food and the electric bill.

Again thank you to everyone who's given  ~c~ to those that haven't yet? Please consider it, we need your support. And you could win a great prize!!!

Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Sent another PayPal Mike.  Once that stupid chit with my bank gets straightened out I'll get some more headed your way.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Mike Cork

Thank You Smallie, I got it and will be sending your numbers in a minute.

apenland01
Lee Smith
Smallie_Stalker  x 3
BassinLou
Eric-Maine
CaptSteve
kdubracing
BassinKorea
Bassmedic46
BassmanRudy
geneinnc
Bass Dog
Bud Kennedy
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats
TwoCold

Thank you everyone who's been able to give, you all are the greatest. For those still thinking about buying tickets, I know this year is going to be hard to dig deep with all that we have going on. But the way I see it, if I can still read the forum then my bills are being paid, and I can afford to help someone that has to decide between food and the electric bill.

Again thank you to everyone who's given  ~c~ to those that haven't yet? Please consider it, we need your support. And you could win a great prize!!!

Cork's Reel Service

Donald Garner

The check will be mailed in the morning.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Mike Cork

Looks like I'll be getting your check today Donald, Thank You Sir!!!

Folks I'm going to put the 18th December down as a drawing date. So I'll have to have all tickets purchased by 4 PM that day.

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Folks our gracious sponsors and supporters are adding prizes seemingly every day, make sure to check out the first post of this thread to know exactly what's up for grabs.

First place prize is well over $450 dollars, all for a five dollar ticket!!!

Cork's Reel Service

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

Mike Cork

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on November 24, 2020, 08:35:30 AM
Sent from the caddyYank  ~roflmao

I got it  ~roflmao I don't care what Lee says about you, you're a great guy in my book ~roflmao I'll get your tickets to you soon.

Cork's Reel Service

DonM

I sent a PP.  Going to try and go back to work next week so maybe can do a little more later.
DonM

Mike Cork

Quote from: DonM on November 24, 2020, 11:36:57 AM
I sent a PP.  Going to try and go back to work next week so maybe can do a little more later.

I got it Don, I'll get your tickets soon. I'll bet your excited to get back to the stage :-*

Cork's Reel Service

Lee Smith

Quote from: Mike Cork on November 24, 2020, 08:58:23 AM
I got it  ~roflmao I don't care what Lee says about you, you're a great guy in my book ~roflmao I'll get your tickets to you soon.

but I'm still right!!  8) ~shade
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Mike Cork

Several more members to add to the "YOU ALL ROCK!!!" list

champriderz, Pacific NW Ron, DonM, Bassmanrudy, CaddyJoe77, Bigjim5589

apenland01
Lee Smith
Smallie_Stalker  x 3
BassinLou
Eric-Maine
CaptSteve
kdubracing
BassinKorea
Bassmedic46
BassmanRudy      x 2
geneinnc
Bass Dog
Bud Kennedy
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats
TwoCold
champriderz
Pacific NW Ron
DonM
CaddyJoe77
Bigjim5589

Thank you everyone who's been able to give, you all are the greatest.

For those still thinking about buying tickets, I know this year is going to be hard to dig deep with all that we have going on. But the way I see it, if I can still read the forum then my bills are being paid, and I can afford to help someone that has to decide between food and the electric bill.

A cup of coffee on the way to work from your favorite donut shop or coffee house will add up to well over $20 in a week, I know you can suffer through regular coffee from the house for a week... :-*

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

A new month starts tomorrow, all you folks that ended up with some extra funds at the end of November, our adapted family sure could use your support.

Bud Kennedy, I seen your paypal come through, I'll get your tickets to you shortly.

Cork's Reel Service

TNDiver

Money sent!  So proud to be able a part of this group and help others.  Thanks to everyone that has been able to donate!  If you haven't yet or are new, it really is a great cause where you know your money will make an impact!
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Mike Cork

First a shout out to Bud Kennedy for his second donation, TNDiver I got yours, Thank You. I also got a second from BHenke who I missed on the list, Thank You sir... This is why I post the list, if I missed you please let me know so I can track you down....

I also missed Ike8120 but I got you now...

apenland01
Lee Smith
Smallie_Stalker  x 3
BassinLou
Eric-Maine
CaptSteve
kdubracing
BassinKorea
Bassmedic46
BassmanRudy      x 2
geneinnc
Bass Dog
Bud Kennedy       X2
BHenke               x2
Ike8120
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats
TwoCold
champriderz
Pacific NW Ron
DonM
CaddyJoe77
Bigjim5589

Thank You everyone we are rocking on! We only have a couple weeks left so lean on your friends and neighbors. I apologize for not having the family bio posted yet but it will be soon and I promise this years family desperately needs our help, not that years previous didn't but this year is going to change lives yet again. 

So collect the soda money and coffee money instead of spending it and send it in for raffle tickets so you can win big!!!

For those still thinking about buying tickets, I know this year is going to be hard to dig deep with all that we have going on. But the way I see it, if I can still read the forum then my bills are being paid, and I can afford to help someone that has to decide between food and the electric bill.

A cup of coffee on the way to work from your favorite donut shop or coffee house will add up to well over $20 in a week, I know you can suffer through regular coffee from the house for a week... :-*

Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Mike, check your box for another Pay Pal.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Bass Dog

The way the list of prizes are growing you better put me down for another 20 Mike  ~read
You got to believe in something and my wife told me to go bass fishing so I do!

Captsteve

PayPal sent

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Mike Cork

CaptSteve, Bass Dog, Smallie_Stalker, and James Morgan, thank you all for your support. It's days like this that give me hope will hit the bar set by last years fundraiser.

apenland01
Lee Smith
Smallie_Stalker  x 4
BassinLou
Eric-Maine
CaptSteve          X2
kdubracing
BassinKorea
FD                      X 2
Bassmedic46
BassmanRudy      X 2
geneinnc
Bass Dog             X2
Bud Kennedy       X2
BHenke               x2
Ike8120
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats
TwoCold
champriderz
Pacific NW Ron
DonM
CaddyJoe77
Bigjim5589
James Morgan

Thank You everyone we are rocking on! We only have a couple weeks left so lean on your friends and neighbors. I apologize for not having the family bio posted yet but it will be soon and I promise this years family desperately needs our help, not that years previous didn't but this year is going to change lives yet again. 

So collect the soda money and coffee money instead of spending it and send it in for raffle tickets so you can win big!!!

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Thank You Morwhsky :toot: with your donation we are getting closer to reaching last years numbers  ~c~

apenland01
Lee Smith
Smallie_Stalker  x 4
BassinLou
Eric-Maine
CaptSteve          X2
kdubracing
BassinKorea
Bassmedic46
BassmanRudy      X 2
geneinnc
Bass Dog             X2
Bud Kennedy       X2
BHenke               x2
Ike8120
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats
TwoCold
champriderz
Pacific NW Ron
DonM
CaddyJoe77
Bigjim5589
James Morgan
Morwhsky

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Just got notified that I missed someone on the list....

Thank You TNDiver! Could be as successful as we are without your support each year! ~c~

apenland01
Lee Smith
Smallie_Stalker  x 4
BassinLou
Eric-Maine
CaptSteve          X2
kdubracing
BassinKorea
Bassmedic46
BassmanRudy      X 2
geneinnc
Bass Dog             X2
Bud Kennedy       X2
TNDiver
BHenke               x2
Ike8120
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats
TwoCold
champriderz
Pacific NW Ron
DonM
CaddyJoe77
Bigjim5589
James Morgan
Morwhsky

[/quote]

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Nutt!!! Thank You for your support!

apenland01
Lee Smith
Smallie_Stalker  x 4
BassinLou
Eric-Maine
CaptSteve          X2
kdubracing
BassinKorea
Bassmedic46
BassmanRudy      X 2
geneinnc
Bass Dog             X2
Bud Kennedy       X2
TNDiver
BHenke               x2
Ike8120
PSL
JKarbo214
Jared LeBlue
Princeton_Man
Oldfart9999
Terry G
Nats
TwoCold
champriderz
Pacific NW Ron
DonM
CaddyJoe77
Bigjim5589
James Morgan
Morwhsky
Nutt

[/quote]

Cork's Reel Service