Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

10th Annual Polar Bear Tournement

(Read 568 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

Bud Kennedy

• Life Member
  • PFD's and KILL SWITCHES SAVE LIVES
Here is a pdf you can download and print that announces the event to be held on Lake Norman Jan 1, 2021

sparetime

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
Canít see whatís on the flier, but it is a go. At least as long as we are able for it to be a go.see whatís to come of these trying times....

Rangerman

• Ultimate Basser
Click on file then click on down down load bottom lo lo Hit file print if you want a hard copy lo lo lo lo lo
I'll get em to Denver Tackle, The Great Outdoors and Doyle at Carolina Tackle ;PHO)

Rangerman

• Ultimate Basser
Wild Life Permit filed hope to see y'all there.   ~c~ As water cools fish bite improving.  Told 17 lb to win Winter Trail Sat and 16 lb to be in top 6 and get at check.  Tool 11 lb to be in top 20 out of 44 boats.

rb-nc

• Largemouth
  • Baby Bass
Just wish I was able to fish with him. We would be dangerous. But he aint too bad by himself

Rangerman

• Ultimate Basser
RB start fishing with your son he has been getting checks in the Winter Trail ;) Your may re learn a few tricks of the trade. lo

rb-nc

• Largemouth
  • Baby Bass
Brother its all I can do to walk. I can't get up if I sit down in the boat

Rangerman

• Ultimate Basser
ill put you in back seat and duck tape you in lo You son told me you having alot of knee problems,   ~shade Believe me I know the drill what don't hurt Don't Work.  Hope you get better. Maybe you can make a guest appearance lo lo Hopeing Big Crowd

Rangerman

• Ultimate Basser
Hope Y'all getting ready for the 10th Annual Polar Bear tournament.  Weight to win Saturday was 22 lb and the Sunday side was 16-15 to get in the top 5.  Square Bills all over the lake.  Any question just hollar lo lo  If for some reason tournament has to be called due to weather it will be post on UB NLT Noon the day before.  Jan.1, 2021 Out of Queens a show up, pay up $60.00 per team or single, we'll weight em and pay em all 100% cash pay back no membership just breathing and no cheating lo lo PoPo PoPo PoPo PoPo

Can see the weight in live on Facebook Carolina Elite Fishing or Lake Norman Winter Trail

Rangerman

• Ultimate Basser
Rain Gear may be required lo lo lo lo lo lo

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB