Wife and I love Banking for Bass

Started by 31boss, November 29, 2020, 11:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

31boss

~cf back about 35 years ago we had the Big Bass Boat and more bait than most bait Shops...Not Now..about 7 years ago my Grandson wanted us to go Bank Fishing for Bass in (Alabama)..I thought he lost he's mind..Until he caught one 4.8 lbs.. I caught 9 wife got 7..We been Bank fishing ever since..I try to up load pic's but said to big ??

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: 31boss on November 29, 2020, 11:55:20 AM
~cf back about 35 years ago we had the Big Bass Boat and more bait than most bait Shops...Not Now..about 7 years ago my Grandson wanted us to go Bank Fishing for Bass in (Alabama)..I thought he lost he's mind..Until he caught one 4.8 lbs.. I caught 9 wife got 7..We been Bank fishing ever since..I try to up load pic's but said to big ??

Look into the TapaTalk app. Its a mobile friendly application for Ultimate Bass. TapaTalk will automatically re-size and re-format your pictures and makes posting pictures REALLY, REALLY, easy. You can literally snap a picture and be posting on line in less than 30 seconds.

Mike Cork

would love some pic's. Congrats on getting your grandson hooked on bass fishing...

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

31boss

I would love to Show Pic's..But went to tapatalk ?? I been on a lot of forums but this is the first that I can Not ad Pictures...Thanks

Mike Cork

Quote from: 31boss on November 30, 2020, 10:25:53 AM
I would love to Show Pic's..But went to tapatalk ?? I been on a lot of forums but this is the first that I can Not ad Pictures...Thanks

If you down size them you can load then to your post. Or load them to a photo, like shutterfly, and link them back to here. Tapatalk makes it extremely easy.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

1ReelFanatik

I bank fish and see that I clearly need to move to Alabama.   :)