FD

Finally, some cooler weather!

Have at it boys.

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

LgMouthGambler

Ok. Who turned off the Florida?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

FD

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 01, 2020, 05:07:31 AM
Ok. Who turned off the Florida?

Not only did they turn it off, they stole it.

WTF?

CPF Lures Pro Staff
CPFLures.com

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Capt. BassinLou

Burrr..... fishing will be interesting this week.

LgMouthGambler

Got confirmation of boat ramps that arent flooded. Possible that we may take the boat out for a bit on Sunday. Supposed to be a nice day, so we shall see.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

big g

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 02, 2020, 09:30:04 AM
Got confirmation of boat ramps that arent flooded. Possible that we may take the boat out for a bit on Sunday. Supposed to be a nice day, so we shall see.

Now that's a kiss of death for sure!  Lol
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 02, 2020, 09:30:04 AM

One thing is for sure, it will be nice getting out and cruising. Fishing will more than likely be SLOW. Enjoy the outing!!

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 02, 2020, 01:12:22 PM
One thing is for sure, it will be nice getting out and cruising. Fishing will more than likely be SLOW. Enjoy the outing!!

Just hoping Tory has the day off. As long as we are out there together, we will be able to make the best of it. If she has to work, I probably wont even bother.

LgMouthGambler

OK. Tory is off tomorrow, boat is staged and ready to go. We aint getting up super early. We will get there when we get there. We just want to spend some time on the water.

big g

Nice, good luck my friend!  Enjoy your day out there. ~sun ~sun
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Capt. BassinLou

Holy crap its going to be a cold week this week!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

big g

Capt. BassinLou

Bad weather blowing thru some time in the middle of the night tonight, ahead of this front.  ~rain ~rain ~rain

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 05, 2020, 09:40:29 AM
OK. Tory is off tomorrow, boat is staged and ready to go. We aint getting up super early. We will get there when we get there. We just want to spend some time on the water.

So?? How was the outing??

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 06, 2020, 05:25:21 PM
So?? How was the outing??
The fish were non existent, but the weather was beautiful. They are pumping water from the airboat side, and had the gates open to the Hillsboro canal. Had to run to the end of the canal for cleaner water.

Eric-Maine

It was slow for me at South Bay this weekend, too. First time since March and first time in years when there was water more than 2'. I love punching pennywart/hyacinth and concentrated on those in Pelican Bay. Those mats had had water under them in a long time for 2' to 3'. Only 5 bites no big ones. Sunday I diversified a bit and wound a swim jig and spinner bait quite a bit before reverting to what worked the day before. Lots of mats in SB. Never boated a fish. Maybe tonight's front will tuck em in.

I think I will try that new puddle tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

LgMouthGambler

Eric-Maine

Dressed today the same way I did in Maine 2 weeks ago when we were breaking ice to launch the boat. Tomorrow looks colder in the morning. Lol

That new puddle was worth the drive. Catching was slow, only one was over 10.

I haven't fished hydrilla on Okeechobee for years; there is a ton at the Headwaters. Can't wait to go there when the bass are biting.

BTW that 10 plus was a bowfin.

LgMouthGambler

At least the weather is getting warmer!  :)

Eric-Maine

Back to shorts and bare feet today. Headwaters was busy with the parking lot full. Place sucked up the crowd no problem. Plenty of room. Fish seemed scattered to me, 15 bites for 6 hours....no giants. Best was around 4lb.  Didn't have to resort to the stick worm today. All on swim jig. Back to Okeechobee tomorrow.

LgMouthGambler

It's nice to see someone turned the Florida back on.

big g

Got up early and headed for the glades.  The boat has not been in the water for quite some time.  Went all the way to MM39 and every ramp is still blocked off with cones.  A waste of time, brought the boat home and ran it on the ears for 20 minutes.  You would think it would be down by now. ~xyz ~xyz

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: big g on December 13, 2020, 01:23:07 PM
Got up early and headed for the glades.  The boat has not been in the water for quite some time.  Went all the way to MM39 and every ramp is still blocked off with cones.  A waste of time, brought the boat home and ran it on the ears for 20 minutes.  You would think it would be down by now. ~xyz ~xyz
That's unfortunate. If I would have known you were going to take the trip, I could have saved you the aggravation. The FWC ramp status page has all the ramps along the alley accept MM 51 closed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk