February 2021 Tournament

Started by Zuk, February 05, 2021, 07:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuk

Our February Tournament will be held at Toledo Bend on Sunday 21st from 7a-3p out of Big Bass Marina.

Zuk

Our second tournament is in the books, conditions were tough as few fish were brought to the scales. Here is how it played out:

1st place team went to Jeremy and Casey with 12.41lbs
                                      2nd place team went to Joey and Austin with 8.47lbs
                                      3rd place team went to Jared with 6.47lbs

Big bass went to Jeremy with a 3.61lber

Congrats to the winners!

BassmanRudy

Glad y'all made it there and back ok. And caught a few fish to boot! Our club was going to fish that day too but voted to move it to this Sat as our roads were all iced over still. Were the ramps ok?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

Jared LeBlue

Ramps were fine, in fact the roads were all good. The fishing should be awesome this week over there.
Ardent Prostaff

BassmanRudy

Good to hear! This is what my road still looked like Sat morning. They had ran a plow down the major roads but just 1 lane each way.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com