Quick Introduction...

Started by BrownBass, February 16, 2021, 10:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrownBass

Found this forum while researching Dobyns rods...Avid fish junkie that dabbles in soft plastic baits making & fishes WV,PA,VA,& NC.  I scoot around in a 203 Champion searching for anything that will eat what I'm throwing. 

Always interested in learning and sharing knowledge...I've put on my helmet and I all strapped in for the ride!

BassmanRudy

Welcome to UB!! :-)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

Mike Cork

Welcome to UB, jump right in the water is great.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

TNDiver

Welcome to the UB family!  Ask questions, share your fishing knowledge, share funny stories, all are welcome!  It is a great group of guys and if you get a chance, check out our rallies where we all try to get together and fish and tell stories.  Its a good time!
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Princeton_Man

Quote from: BrownBass on February 16, 2021, 10:28:12 AM
Found this forum while researching Dobyns rods...Avid fish junkie that dabbles in soft plastic baits making & fishes WV,PA,VA,& NC.  I scoot around in a 203 Champion searching for anything that will eat what I'm throwing. 

Always interested in learning and sharing knowledge...I've put on my helmet and I all strapped in for the ride!
Welcome aboard! ~c~
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

coldfront

Donald Garner

Brownbass

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family.  We're glad you're here.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Bassinkorea

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

zippyduck

Welcome to UB!!!!!!!!!
I fish Pa waters mostly so join in on the Pa. forum and hopefully we can help with some of your scouting.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"