FLBRC BS room (March 2021)

Started by FD, March 01, 2021, 04:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FD

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Capt. BassinLou

Lee, congrats on last month's win, solid bag.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Competition is heating up!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FD

Thanks.  I'll get the AOY updates later.

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment.    FDx Custom Rods.   CPFLURES.COM

Capt. BassinLou

We got roughly 60 days, and our 8th season will be in the books. I know our participation numbers are low, but it amazes me how such a simple idea pitched 8 years ago, took shape and here we are now still at it.  ~c~ The competition is tight as as our season winds down, a slip up from anyone in the Top 3 and its lights out!!  :o

Good luck to everyone this month!!  ~beer~

Deadeye

Quote from: Bassinlou on March 02, 2021, 04:16:02 AM
We got roughly 60 days, and our 8th season will be in the books. I know our participation numbers are low, but it amazes me how such a simple idea pitched 8 years ago, took shape and here we are now still at it.  ~c~ The competition is tight as as our season winds down, a slip up from anyone in the Top 3 and its lights out!!  :o

I know I haven't been the Competition I once was, but that is all about to change as my Project List is starting wind down.

It's been good to be out on the water again and to actually post a Limit for last month for the first time since oh maybe October?

Looking forward to the new Season Year ahead. Hopefully we can rebuild the Group back up into the teens again, but as Lou said, 8 Years and we are still here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big g

Quote from: Bassinlou on March 02, 2021, 04:16:02 AM

It is not easy keeping an activity like this going for 8 years.  It takes a lot of time and effort by Lou and FD to keep it interesting and relevant.  Congrats to both of you, and anyone else that helped over the years. ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Capt. BassinLou

Man,,, its early!! Are these going to be my "new" hours??  lo Heading out in a little bit, its sinking in that now I go fishing for a living... so surreal.  lo lo

Canesfan

Quote from: Bassinlou on March 03, 2021, 03:09:39 AM
Man,,, its early!! Are these going to be my "new" hours??  lo Heading out in a little bit, its sinking in that now I go fishing for a living... so surreal.  lo lo
Tough life but someone's gotta do it.

Capt. BassinLou

Fun outing, my friend JJ and I boated a good amount of bass today. With a couple of beauties in the mix. Wtg JJ!!

big g

Quote from: Bassinlou on March 03, 2021, 03:02:52 PM
Fun outing, my friend JJ and I boated a good amount of bass today. With a couple of beauties in the mix. Wtg JJ!!

Hey Lou, just wondering why no reports on these trips?  The where and how info, or are they in stealth mode now?  We have always enjoyed reading your old reports!  Who is JJ, and is he a member?:-*

(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: big g on March 03, 2021, 06:02:42 PM

Hey Lou, just wondering why no reports on these trips?  The where and how info, or are they in stealth mode now?  We have always enjoyed reading your old reports!  Who is JJ, and is he a member?:-*
George, JJ is a non-active member that has been following UB for quite some time. Excellent long time S FL angler. Out of respect for his fishing spots,  I do not post any reports when I fish with him.

big g

Quote from: Bassinlou on March 03, 2021, 06:09:34 PM

George, JJ is a non-active member that has been following UB for quite some time. Excellent long time S FL angler. Out of respect for his fishing spots,  I do not post any reports when I fish with him.

Gotcha, That's good, I understand, just unusual for us!

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: big g on March 03, 2021, 06:22:17 PM
Quote from: Bassinlou on March 03, 2021, 06:09:34 PM

Gotcha, That's good, I understand, just unusual for us!
I understand it's out of my norm, however in this particular case, the information I post will be limited.

FD

Back to the Big O for another slice of pie tomorrow with Lou. I can only get down there tomorrow and Sunday. Off limits begin Monday.  I have a new plan for tomorrow, we will see how it goes.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FD on March 04, 2021, 05:41:12 PM
Back to the Big O for another slice of pie tomorrow with Lou. I can only get down there tomorrow and Sunday. Off limits begin Monday.  I have a new plan for tomorrow, we will see how it goes.

I'm all set, looking forward to tomorrow!! Got some serious hardware that I'm looking forward to break in.

FishaHallic

17' Grizzly w/40hp etec, micro powerpole,  Lowrance Elite 9 TI 2  9lbs 15oz PB     2021 winner of Ted and Dave's spring classic
                            TRUTH MATTERS

big g

Good luck guys, hope you find some clear water and fish willing to play.  Looking forward to reading the report.   ~sun ~cf

FD

Gearing up to head south!  I'm such a fishing nerd.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FD on March 05, 2021, 02:22:46 AM
Gearing up to head south!  I'm such a fishing nerd.

You?? I have been up since 2:45!!! C'mon!!  lo lo See you in 4 hrs brother.  lo lo

Capt. BassinLou

Gorgeous day, fishing is s...l....o...w... however

Capt. BassinLou

Got served another piece of humble pie today....  :( :( Lake has been tough on us these last couple of trips. We did manage to boat 2 and lost a nice one. I sure hope we can turn this around come next weekend.  ~sweat ~sweat

big g

What ramp did you use this time.   Sorry to hear it was tough again.  Was there clean water in the area?  If you stay at it, your luck will change.   ~sun Skies are ahead.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: big g on March 05, 2021, 06:46:38 PM
What ramp did you use this time.   Sorry to hear it was tough again.  Was there clean water in the area?  If you stay at it, your luck will change.   ~sun Skies are ahead.
Same ramp from last week, and we found plenty of clean water.