FLBRC BS room (April 2021)

Started by FD, April 01, 2021, 03:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FD on April 28, 2021, 05:33:58 AM
Take a nap this morning.  The bite won't start until 11...

FDx Custom Rods
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment
CPF Lures
Lol!! Too late, I will count these 4 hours as my warm up.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FD on April 28, 2021, 05:33:58 AM
Take a nap this morning.  The bite won't start until 11...

FDx Custom Rods
CPF Lures

Yeah,,, luckily I didn't take a nap. 3  culls so far. ;)

Capt. BassinLou

FishaHallic

17' Grizzly w/40hp etec, micro powerpole,  Lowrance Elite 9 TI 2  9lbs 15oz PB     2021 winner of Ted and Dave's spring classic
                            TRUTH MATTERS

Deadeye

I've put several fish in the Boat the last two trips, but no Culls. I'm done for April.

Got the Boat back yesterday and Man what a difference raising that motor made! Hole Shot is great! Top End is better than it ever was!

My Top Speed by GPS was 58.2 with a 1/2 tank and just me & Tackle. That what the guy that sold it to me said and I've found it true. I did hit 59 once with the wind to my back.

Yesterday with a Full Tank I hit 57.7 more than once. That's about a 4 mile per hour raise from where it used to be. Be interesting to see what it does at a 1/2 tank. Should be around 61-62 I'm betting.

My RPMs on the Dash Tach is at 5800, which is right. The Motor tachs out at 5750. The Smartcraft Monitor is shot. I have to buy a new one. That will tell me real Tach RPMs.

Capt. BassinLou

Well... as luck should have it, the last day of the month is tomorrow which also falls on my fishing day. I still have some gas left in tank to swing for the fences again.  ~bb ~bb  lo

Capt. BassinLou

Meeting up with our friend JJ today. Let's see what the day has in store for us.

FD

Quote from: Bassinlou on April 30, 2021, 03:23:51 AM
Meeting up with our friend JJ today. Let's see what the day has in store for us.
That Nut called me yesterday to tell me yall were going, I think just to rub it in.

Is there a 200 fish day report coming?

FDx Custom Rods
CPF Lures

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FD on April 30, 2021, 03:47:11 AM
Quote from: Bassinlou on April 30, 2021, 03:23:51 AM
That Nut called me yesterday to tell me yall were going, I think just to rub it in.

Is there a 200 fish day report coming?

FDx Custom Rods
CPF Lures
Lol!! As far as the fish count goes, who knows, that's always possibility this time of year.

Capt. BassinLou

Fishing was meh... today unfortunately. Not a report worthy type of outing. Had fun, and a bunch of laughs, but the fishing never turned "on".