2021 Bassmaster Classic Guess the winning weight Contest

Started by Mike Cork, May 26, 2021, 04:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishballer06

Little over 24 hours left to get your picks in gentlemen. This is a fun little contest that could pay out big.
3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

D.W. Verts

John Cox, 55 lbs. 7 oz. Five of my custom crankbaits/Whopper Ploppers.

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Mike Cork

The List:

42 lbs 4oz - Brock Mosley -   Blacknredflake - 6th Sense Vega Frog
49 Lbs. 8 oz. - Matt Herren - FishingSteelerFan - Bassprocraft  jerkbait
50 lbs. 2 oz. - Hank Cherry - Smallie_Stalker - Crankbait
51 lbs. 13 oz -  Patrick Walters-Flatsnbay- 2 packs soft plastics
52 lbs. 1 ounce.  Matt Herren  Nats. Pair of nutech grass jigs
53 lbs. 11oz - Clark Wendlandt - CRosh324 - 2 packs of Mister Twister Frogs
54 lbs 6 oz - Brandon Palaniuk - twocold - two bags plastics
55 lbs 7 oz - John Cox - D.W. Verts - custom crank/whopper ploppers
56 lbs 2oz - Jamie Hartman - Eric-Maine - River2Sea Dalhlberg Clackin Crawfish
56 lb 7 oz - Bryan New - Bud Kennedy - Pit Bull Braid Cutter
57 lbs 3 oz. - Chris Zaldain - Blaise Chagnard -  livetarget frog
57 lbs 6 oz - John Cox -  Jocko - topwater plugs
58 lbs 10 oz. - Chris Zaldain - Mike Cork - Mister Twister Soft Plastics
59 lbs 0 oz - Brandon Palaniuk -   Ljkp1155 - 2 bags of Stan's worms
61 lb 4oz - Seth Feider - fishballer - 2 hand built jigs
61 lb 8 oz - John Cox - ScooterZ21 - 2 Strike King KVD Deep 1.5
63 lb 9oz - Bill Lowen - Princeton_Man - NuTech Grass Jigs
64 lb 7 oz - Brandon Palaniuk, Chefpablo88, Funkbuster Baits Mystery Pack....
70 lb 0 oz - Patrick Walters - Coldfront - crankbaits

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

jocko

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

nats

52 lbs. 1 ounce.  Matt Herron  Nats. Pair of nutech grass jigs

nats

nats

Ljkp1155

59 pounds 0  ounces.  Brandon palaniuk  2 bags of Stan's worms.  Ljkp1155

JKarbo214

59 lbs. 3 oz.   Scott Canterbury.  JKarbo214.  Crankbait

nats

Quote from: JKarbo214 on June 11, 2021, 05:08:13 AM
59 lbs. 3 oz.   Scott Canterbury.  JKarbo214.  Crankbait
.      Jk, I think you woke up too late for the 4 am deadline

nats

coldfront

know some folks have said in recent years that the Classic isn't what it used to be.
wouldn't know it by me.  anglers come and go, but the classic is still the classic.  as a FAN, I just get geeked up.
watching it live, listening to it while I work this morning.  and a couple thoughts
Davey Hite is my second favorite 'voice of BASS' right behing Bob Cobb.  Zona's a little more chill (thankfully) than on his show...  say what you will, but the commentary, insights from this crew have been and continue to be excellent.  and of course, Davey 'upped the game' from the start.
~c~

D.W. Verts

Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

FlatsNBay

I couldn't agree with you more Cold front. They do a great job!

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

twocold

twocold

nats

Blacknredflake

BITE THE DAMN WORM!

Smallie_Stalker

Wow! I'm not a superstitious person but I didn't follow the results at all. Not because I thought it would jinx me but because I didn't want to be disappointed too soon.

Funny thing is my first Dobyns rod ever was for picking the winner of this contest in 2015. And to think I almost didn't play this year.

Sent from my One Plus 9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Eric-Maine

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on June 13, 2021, 06:31:32 PM
Wow! I'm not a superstitious person but I didn't follow the results at all. Not because I thought it would jinx me but because I didn't want to be disappointed too soon.

Funny thing is my first Dobyns rod ever was for picking the winner of this contest in 2015. And to think I almost didn't play this year.

Congratulations, you were spot on. I thought sure it would be an off shore derby.

Where do we send your winnings?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Eric-Maine on June 13, 2021, 07:01:51 PM

Congratulations, you were spot on. I thought sure it would be an off shore derby.

Thanks Eric. Yeah, I thought that at first too but my first instinct is usually wrong so......

I'm debating making my address visible on a public board. I trust the members of UB without hesitation but don't want a lurker to have it. I've had my identity stolen once and to say it was a PITA is an incredible understatement.

I'll send you a PM.

Eric-Maine

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on June 13, 2021, 07:08:19 PM

Thanks Eric. Yeah, I thought that at first too but my first instinct is usually wrong so......

I'm debating making my address visible on a public board. I trust the members of UB without hesitation but don't want a lurker to have it. I've had my identity stolen once and to say it was a PITA is an incredible understatement.

I'll send you a PM.

Good plan

Blacknredflake

I'll send you a PM.

Id say just send a mass pm to everyone. But you for sure have a brand new 6th sense Vega Frog coming your way from me!

I was getting a little excited early this mornin following the Basstrak and seeing unofficial weights staying in the 40's.  I picked brock mosely with 42lbs 4oz and he finished with 42lbs even.  Talk about a gut punch

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BITE THE DAMN WORM!

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Blacknredflake on June 13, 2021, 07:33:09 PM

I'll send you a PM.

Id say just send a mass pm to everyone. But you for sure have a brand new 6th sense Vega Frog coming your way from me!

I was getting a little excited early this mornin following the Basstrak and seeing unofficial weights staying in the 40's.  I picked brock mosely with 42lbs 4oz and he finished with 42lbs even.  Talk about a gut punch

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Ouch!