Ultimate Bass Contest 15 Jun 21

Started by Donald Garner, June 15, 2021, 07:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

Greetings to everyone,

Interested in winning some New Fishing Tackle?  If so take a minute or two to read the message below.

Good Luck to everyone that enters the contest.

Quote from: Mike Cork on June 15, 2021, 08:48:04 AM
FishingShop.kiwi is putting up a Daiwa reel, fishing pliers, two hard baits, and some soft plastics. All going to a drawing winner. To enter the drawing visit FishingShop.kiwi and find Fishing Shop's United States mailing address and email the address to me at please include your screen name

To get a second entry, visit and follow the Fishing Shop instagram page. @fishingshop.kiwi

I've attached some photos of the prizes. To get to the Fishing Shop's page you can click the banner on the forum's front page or click one of the links I've placed in this post.

Contest runs for two weeks, now until midnight on the 30 June 2021. This gives you two weeks to get entered, no need to wait, it's a drawing so being first or last doesn't matter  ;) I will put your name on a raffle ticket and use one of the grandkids to draw a winner :-* this will be done live on Facebook so everyone can review.

Rules are subject to change at my discretion.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard