Kissimmee Chain 6/5

Started by FD, June 05, 2021, 07:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FD

Tom and I headed out at sunrise and spent an hour or so graphing offshore areas and finally settled on one to fish.

30 min in we have 2 in the boat.  There are a bunch of tourney guys fishing the wrong spot within sight so the pics aren't great as I'm trying to keep this spot to ourselves, at least for the day...

FDx Custom Rods
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment
CPF Lures

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

FD

The next 2 bites.  4 bites for 18 ish pounds.

FDx Custom Rods
CPF Lures

Donald Garner

Congrats on the catching there.  Tks for sharing the trip and pictures with us also.  Those were some healthy looking bass there.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

FD

We quit around 10 because of the heat.  4 fish from 7:36 to 8:38 and then the bite disappeared.

Fishing an offshore hydrilla point that had some open water around it.  Every bite was on a Z man chatterbait with CPF trailer.

FDx Custom Rods
CPF Lures

big g

(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Mike Cork

There is enough information in there to qualify for the rod drawing. Love finding those off shore spots everyone else has trouble finding the sweet spot...

You are entered into the Dobyns Champion Series rod giveaway, post more reports for more entries
click here for giveaway rules

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

FD

Quote from: Mike Cork on June 07, 2021, 03:37:34 PM
There is enough information in there to qualify for the rod drawing. Love finding those off shore spots everyone else has trouble finding the sweet spot...

You are entered into the Dobyns Champion Series rod giveaway, post more reports for more entries
click here for giveaway rules

Mike I didn't read the giveaway rules until this morning. I'll do a better job of details next time.  But if you fish central FL in May and June, you know water temps are in the low 80s, air is 75-90 and the wind is likely to be BLOWIN from the East.

FDx Custom Rods
CPF Lures

Mike Cork

You're doing okay by the rules... Structure, bait choices, times fished, air temps.... We're not looking for your GPS coordinates... well unless you're selling  ~roflmao

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service