Fall Arrives This Week

Started by Bud Kennedy, September 19, 2021, 12:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

It has been a long hot summer here at the beach.  Fall arrives this coming Wednesday and it looks like the weather will be starting to look a little like fall.  I don't know what it is like around the country but this change will be well received here in coastal Carolina.  There will still be some summer like weather in our near future but this next week will be a welcome break.

FishinBuck07

My wife and I are headed down to Holden Beach on Saturday, hoping for nice weather next week.  If those are the temps in the area then I will be just fine!!

BassmanRudy

We are supposed to drop off quite a bit! Low in the 50s even. Going to feel Great!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

Smallie_Stalker

Last couple days we had temps in the low to mid 60's with a slight breeze. MASSWILDLIFE says water temps are down about 5 degrees from this time last month.

Would have been perfect to be out on the water.

Sent from my One Plus 9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

coldfront

going to get the day out on the water tomorrow (tuesday) ahead of the front/drop.
see if I can get struck by some 'big green' lightning...  if it's the other kind, this might be my last post.  and I went out doing one of the things that makes me happiest.

(forecast is NOT for rough weather, just rain, BTW)